First build... Made with the current reality of NO GPUs in sight.

Budget (including currency): $656 USD (14 500 CZK)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Batman: Arkham Knight (at 30 FPS at least (haven't tried on current laptop)), Minecraft (at more than 15 FPS) and Cinema 4D (faster rendering)

Current: Lenovo laptop with AMD A6-9225 RADEON R4, 5 COMPUTE CORES 2C+3G 2.60 GHz

New Build (text copied from PCPartPicker and an online shop where I'll buy the parts):

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G 3.7 GHz Quad-Core Processor
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 7 X CPU Cooler
Motherboard: ASRock X570 PHANTOM GAMING-ITX/TB3 Mini ITX AM4 Motherboard
Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury RGB 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory
Storage (Main): Western Digital Blue SN550 250 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive (I'll add a second stick once I have more money for it)
Storage (Additional): Western Digital Scorpio Blue 500 GB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive (from an older laptop I had)
Power Supply: SeaSonic S12III 500 W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply

Case:Zalman T6

Since there are no good GPUs (4GB at least) I had to make the decision to have integrated graphics in the CPU.

Is it a good build?

Use the stock CPU cooler get cheaper b450 MB and use the money to get 2 x 8 GB of RAM you will see big improvement in iGPU performance  

12 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

Use the stock CPU cooler get cheaper b450 MB and use the money to get 2 x 8 GB of RAM you will see big improvement in iGPU performance  

For the cooler, if you mean the one with the CPU, then it doesn't fit (according to PCPP). Couldn't find a B450 motherboard, and I know that it will be better, just not yet.

7 minutes ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:

For the cooler, if you mean the one with the CPU, then it doesn't fit (according to PCPP). Couldn't find a B450 motherboard, and I know that it will be better, just not yet.

which website are you using to buy the parts? if the ARCTIC Freezer 7 X fits the stock one will fit too as its smaller. I found this b450 one on some czech site https://www.czc.cz/gigabyte-b450-aorus-elite-amd-b450/243769/produkt but would search for b450 msi tomahawk 

you can also link directly your part list so we can edit it and post out versions 

3 minutes ago, LpoolTech said:

which website are you using to buy the parts? if the ARCTIC Freezer 7 X fits the stock one will fit too as its smaller. I found this b450 one on some czech site https://www.czc.cz/gigabyte-b450-aorus-elite-amd-b450/243769/produkt but would search for b450 msi tomahawk 

you can also link directly your part list so we can edit it and post out versions 

I looked at this one too, but as always, the BIOS compatibility warning is showing, found this tho https://www.czc.cz/msi-b450-tomahawk-max-amd-b450/270238/produkt , says it's allright, i don't mind 2 out of 6 sata slots being turned off

3 minutes ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:

I looked at this one too, but as always, the BIOS compatibility warning is showing, found this tho https://www.czc.cz/msi-b450-tomahawk-max-amd-b450/270238/produkt , says it's allright, i don't mind 2 out of 6 sata slots being turned off

you can use bios flash to update it, if you need it. save this cash and get more ram. if you post your pcpartpicker list I can edit it for you 

1 minute ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:
snip

all those link go to American sellers will you buy your parts overseas and ship them to czech republic or wouldn't be better to buy your parts from Germany?

Just now, LpoolTech said:

all those link go to American sellers will you buy your parts overseas and ship them to czech republic or wouldn't be better to buy your parts from Germany?

Czech republic, as I know the online shop quality, but if the shipping is cheaper in Germany, then it's ok. All parts, but the CPU, are from czc.cz, but there are shops that have the same parts for cheaper

1 minute ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:

Czech republic, as I know the online shop quality, but if the shipping is cheaper in Germany, then it's ok. All parts, but the CPU, are from czc.cz, but there are shops that have the same parts for cheaper

this is list mostly with parts from germany let me have a look at czc.cz 

9 minutes ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:

this is from the czc.cz website just add CPU from another one or amazon 

czc.JPG

Just now, LpoolTech said:

this is from the czc.cz website just add CPU from another one or amazon 

czc.JPG

Ok, thank you wery much 😄 But in case of the cooler not fitting propperly, I will still buy the Arctic freezer 7 X, just in case

10 minutes ago, Dimon0fBohemia said:

Ok, thank you wery much 😄 But in case of the cooler not fitting propperly, I will still buy the Arctic freezer 7 X, just in case

the cooler fits save some cash 😄