Corshair Vengence RAM [32GB 4x8] stuck at 2133mhz.

CPU: Ryzen 3700x 

MB: B450 TOMAHAWK MAX

RAM: (title)

So yeah recently I installed my new aio (NZXT kraken x53) and I thought okay maybe with my cpu being cooler I can do some over clocking. Then what had started happening was I tried booting after aio installation and the led on my mobo lit up to the RAM section and long story short, i had to take out and put in the ram specifically to boot back up and then stick back in and it was just a mess. Main point is that I tried turning on XMP on and tried both profiles but every reboot still had seemed to make it stuck at 2133mhz. Tried using CPU-Z and the others recommended in other threads but going back to the whole taking out ram part, 2 and 4 channel would work for XMP but crashed my apps like titanfall 2 or others. Any advice/suggestions would be cool thanks.

What BIOS version are you on?  Are you using the built-in profiles?  Have you tried manual entry of the RAM timings, etc.?

The one that was sent out back in December for the tomahawk max

7 hours ago, PineyCreek said:

What BIOS version are you on?  Are you using the built-in profiles?  Have you tried manual entry of the RAM timings, etc.?

I've tried manually and what happened was that it would overclock fail to my manual overclock and idk if its because if I had to change the vsoc frequency bht I just don't reallt know what to do in this situation