Can I bring my Xbox and Logitech G920 to the airport across the world?

ledizz

Can I bring my Xbox and Logitech G920 to the airport across the world? Or will it get confiscated 

Thing to think about: Inverters/voltage, power plug types, network restrictions, local laws, Xbox supported regions and restrictions

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5j334i/the_pain_of_being_an_xbox_owner_outside_supported/

I don't think it would get confiscated though...not unless you stuffed something else inside the chassis you shouldn't.  Even China allows the Xbox now.

12 minutes ago, ledizz said:

Can I bring my Xbox and Logitech G920 to the airport across the world? Or will it get confiscated 

i dont know much about aviation but just make sure that you don't use crappy airlines, this is the case of one of gamers in my country, he got his PS4 with him in the plane but the PS4 is in the cargo and when he arrived his PS4 is gone, just make sure don't use crappy airlines

2 minutes ago, ElectroBrocoli said:

i dont know much about aviation but just make sure that you don't use crappy airlines, this is the case of one of gamers in my country, he got his PS4 with him in the plane but the PS4 is in the cargo and when he arrived his PS4 is gone, just make sure don't use crappy airlines

I mean I’m going to have a carry on not in a separate plane, I don’t think that would happen to me then but I don’t know

It would actually be best to bring those using a carry-on.

Safest and easiest way to store those two, unless, your bag gets snatched. Make sure you have a big enough bag to store it but small enough for a carry-on.

My tip: Bring light expensive objects inside your carry-on, and leave the heavy inexpensive stuff in your luggage.

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

Or actually, make it a mix of both. But do make sure that the expensive stuff you put in your luggage is only slightly expensive.

<famous quote>

1 hour ago, ledizz said:

Why would it get confiscated? It's not a bomb, weapon or anything prohibited. 

They might check the internals though, to make sure that you're not hiding something in there.

I'd expect that you wouldn't be hiding something?

<famous quote>

They can xray it and even ask you to power it up if you go carry on.  

8 hours ago, ElectroBrocoli said:

arrived his PS4 is gone, just make sure don't use crappy airlines

Ya, not much choice for airlines these days. 

-> Moved to Peripherals

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Most airlines won't fly batteries in the cargo hold that are over a certain mAh rating though I seriously doubt the ones in an Xbox will be an issue, I'd remove the ones from the controllers anyway just to be sure.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

On 3/7/2021 at 10:13 PM, PineyCreek said:

Thing to think about: Inverters/voltage, power plug types, network restrictions, local laws, Xbox supported regions and restrictions

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/5j334i/the_pain_of_being_an_xbox_owner_outside_supported/

I don't think it would get confiscated though...not unless you stuffed something else inside the chassis you shouldn't.  Even China allows the Xbox now.

1 more question, will I have to pay more?

1 hour ago, ledizz said:

1 more question, will I have to pay more?

Are you going over the size or weight limit? 

On 3/15/2021 at 7:39 PM, Blue4130 said:

Are you going over the size or weight limit? 

It’s a carry on so I don’t know, I don’t think so