SSD wont respond or format and is stuck at 100% usage on differnet computers.

2 days ago i bought a brand new 128gb gigabyte ssd to store a game and some virtual machines. As I was moving files to the drive my pc felt really laggy, i opened task manager and the ssd was at 100% usage while copying like a 2mb file. Suddenly my pc completely froze and i had to manually restart it. When i did the ssd wouldn't show up at all in windows or the bios. I took the ssd out put it in another computer and fortunately it showed up but it was stuck at 100%, i tried formatting the drive but it didn't work, can someone help? is there a way to at-least get the drive working again?

14 minutes ago, SonOfaLag said:

2 days ago i bought a brand new 128gb gigabyte ssd to store a game and some virtual machines. As I was moving files to the drive my pc felt really laggy, i opened task manager and the ssd was at 100% usage while copying like a 2mb file. Suddenly my pc completely froze and i had to manually restart it. When i did the ssd wouldn't show up at all in windows or the bios. I took the ssd out put it in another computer and fortunately it showed up but it was stuck at 100%, i tried formatting the drive but it didn't work, can someone help? is there a way to at-least get the drive working again?

SSDs are made from memory chips (in crude terms) sounds like one has gone bad. There is no recovery from that. RMA it.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.