Not the best performance for my setup?

Hello guys, it seems that FPS in my games are pretty bad for my setup, i've got between 70 and 80 FPS in Battlefield 1. Everything is at max settings, with scalling set to 100%. WarThunder maxed with 4x ssaa, around 70-90 FPS Squad - 70 with drops to even 50 fps

Theres no problem with voltage for sure, also temps are fine (even for Armor). While playing GPU is at 99% usage so... Been trying to even plug-out and then plug in again ram and gpu, didnt work. Turned off those "great" Windows game modes etc. Drivers for gpu- older or fresh - again, not difference in fps. Maybe it's Windows thing and I have to reinstall if? 10 home edition 20h2 ver. GPU is plug in PCIe x16 of course. What else i can do? Im running out of ideas.

GTX 1080TI Armor Ryzen 2700 32Gis of ram in Dual channel (2x16 2666mhz) Mobo MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Chieftec 600w PSU

Also im playing only at 1080p with 165hz monitor.  

16 minutes ago, Mlynarz2033 said:

Hello guys, it seems that FPS in my games are pretty bad for my setup, i've got between 70 and 80 FPS in Battlefield 1. Everything is at max settings, with scalling set to 100%. WarThunder maxed with 4x ssaa, around 70-90 FPS Squad - 70 with drops to even 50 fps

Theres no problem with voltage for sure, also temps are fine (even for Armor). While playing GPU is at 99% usage so... Been trying to even plug-out and then plug in again ram and gpu, didnt work. Turned off those "great" Windows game modes etc. Drivers for gpu- older or fresh - again, not difference in fps. Maybe it's Windows thing and I have to reinstall if? 10 home edition 20h2 ver. GPU is plug in PCIe x16 of course. What else i can do? Im running out of ideas.

GTX 1080TI Armor Ryzen 2700 32Gis of ram in Dual channel (2x16 2666mhz) Mobo MSI B450M PRO-VDH MAX Chieftec 600w PSU

Also im playing only at 1080p with 165hz monitor.  

Did you enable DOCP in the bios? This is needed in order for your RAM to be running at the marketed speed. Although the problem can be anything else. But I can't see a 1080Ti run BF1 on 80fps. Do you have DX12 enabled?

PM or DM me if you have any questions about audio.

My PC specs & audio gear

CPU > Intel core i7 14700K, GPU > RTX 4070 ProArt, RAM > Corsair Vengeance DDR5 2x16gb 5600mhz, Motherboard > Asus ROG Strix B760-F, Storage > 1TB M.2  & 500GB M.2 Kingston, Cooling > H150i Elite, PSU > MSI A850GL

🎧Current Audio Setup🎧

Beyerdynamic Tygr 300 R as daily driver

Soundblaster AE-9 Soundcard

AKG P420 Mic

Other peripherals

Keyboard > SteelSeries Apex Pro

Mouse > Steelseries Aerox 3 wired

Mousepad > Pulsar ParaSpeed XXL

VR > Valve index kit

Read this post if you want a "gaming" headset ;)

7 minutes ago, Tigerleon said:

Did you enable DOCP in the bios? This is needed in order for your RAM to be running at the marketed speed. Although the problem can be anything else. But I can't see a 1080Ti run BF1 on 80fps. Do you have DX12 enabled?

Ram is running at the marketed speed for sure, also playing at DX11 cus it's seems that DX12 works kinda weird for me. 
Problem is, i've got also 110-120 FPS in battlefield 4, which is ofc much older, and there's no option for dx12 aslo. Weird

Time to get a benchmark like 3dmark, unigene superposition,... and compare scores between others. Also what 600w chieftec psu is that? Generally they are all firehazards. Also what are the temps like during gaming?

4 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Time to get a benchmark like 3dmark, unigene superposition,... and compare scores between others. Also what 600w chieftec psu is that? Generally they are all firehazards. Also what are the temps like during gaming?

70 at max on GPU, 65 at max at CPU, GPS-600A8 PSU