Motherboard is broken I think

I was putting in rgb strips in my case and everything was okay. I turned it off for the night and when I woke up the next morning there was no display. I am afraid I killed part of the mother board when I was putting in the rgb. I did touch the motherboard so maybe I shocked it. The reason I say I killed part of it is because The graphics card fan spins The cpu fan spins One case fan spins but the other 2 case fans don’t and it doesn’t post. Also the rgb works. Also I can turn on my pc with the power button on the case but can’t turn it off even if I hold it down. I also can’t reset it. Also my keyboard and mouse used to light up when I turned on my pc but now it doesn’t. 

I’ve tried different hdmi and display port cables. I tried a different power supply cable and I made sure everything was plugged into the motherboard completely. 

I’m assuming my motherboard is broken but I just want to confirm that. Does anyone know. Also would I need to change my cpu and ram if I replace my motherboard? 

mother board is an asrock b450m pro4 matx

cpu is a ryzen 5 1600