Good all-in-one webcam ?

fringie
Go to solution Solved by Slayerking92,

There isn't a lot of options for a "windows hello" compatible webcam.  I've been looking for a while and always seem to come back to that Brio.  But that's more then I want to spend just to avoid typing my password.  I already have a "good enough" cam for calls.

Hi guys,

I own a Razer Kiyo which I thought would be good but honestly, I'm pretty disappointed by it. Terrible colour accuracy, mic is ok (peaks a lot), & no windows hello support.. I'll mostly be using it for work calls.

So I'm looking for an upgrade but not sure what is good.. I want:

- Decent mic. I had a blue snowball and that was good but I gave it away because i need space on my desk. 

- Decent image quality - ideally it'll be good

- Windows hello support - i want to be lazy when i unlock my pc

As a side note: u used to get these flashing indicators for skype for business where you'd get a call then it'd flash - is there anything like that for ms teams?

Thanks - appreciate it !

Seems good https://www.amazon.com/BRIO-Ultra-Computer-Webcam-Omni-Directional/dp/B08CK31S42/?tag=wpcentralb-20&ascsubtag=UUwpUdUnU61074YYwYg

There isn't a lot of options for a "windows hello" compatible webcam.  I've been looking for a while and always seem to come back to that Brio.  But that's more then I want to spend just to avoid typing my password.  I already have a "good enough" cam for calls.

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

3 hours ago, Slayerking92 said:

Thanks for the input. Ah damnit, that's the conclusion I've come to too 😕