Best Bluetooth earphones?

cookiethecrumb

Hey guys so I'm looking to get some in the ear Bluetooth headphones for when I go running/working out, what are the current good ones? I've seen raycon but they seem expensive for what they are. I would also like to hear people without taking them out so if they have that feature that's nice, but I'm fine with open ear ones aswell. I dont really have a budget apart from sub $100 I more so just want to get decent earphones for the cheapiest theres a lot of $20-$40 ones on amazon, those any good? Thanks for any help!

1 hour ago, cookiethecrumb said:

Hey guys so I'm looking to get some in the ear Bluetooth headphones for when I go running/working out, what are the current good ones? I've seen raycon but they seem expensive for what they are. I would also like to hear people without taking them out so if they have that feature that's nice, but I'm fine with open ear ones aswell. I dont really have a budget apart from sub $100 I more so just want to get decent earphones for the cheapiest theres a lot of $20-$40 ones on amazon, those any good? Thanks for any help!

I have these. They are really nice for working out cause they can't fall out of your ears. You can also hear other people while still wearing them.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/aftershokz-air-wireless-bone-conduction-open-ear-headphones-slate-gray/6109614.p?skuId=6109614

This might not be the best price, but I'll check and see real quick