My ps4 controller is connected but isn't working on pc

SquiddyButler
Go to solution Solved by SquiddyButler,
18 minutes ago, JSUSoutherner said:

What was the solution? I just got a new G15 and a new Xbox controller and I can't get the controller to work over Bluetooth or by cable.

I asked my sister for help and she just gave me an afterglow controller that has a usb, so it just connected via usb. Xbox controllers don't seem to work, for me at least. Sorry that this isn't very helpful

I have my ps4 controller connected to my pc but it still isn't working, what do I do?

1 minute ago, SquiddyButler said:

I have my ps4 controller connected to my pc but it still isn't working, what do I do?

Bluetooth or cable?

3 minutes ago, SquiddyButler said:

Bluetooth

Ok so I have an Xbox one controller it dosent work well bluetooth so i use cable so try cable

3 minutes ago, Ollie8992 said:

Ok so I have an Xbox one controller it dosent work well bluetooth so i use cable so try cable

Nevermind, I figured out out. thanks

32 minutes ago, SquiddyButler said:

Nevermind, I figured out out. thanks

What was the solution? I just got a new G15 and a new Xbox controller and I can't get the controller to work over Bluetooth or by cable.

18 minutes ago, JSUSoutherner said:

I asked my sister for help and she just gave me an afterglow controller that has a usb, so it just connected via usb. Xbox controllers don't seem to work, for me at least. Sorry that this isn't very helpful

Well for Windows there is that DS4WIN to make your PS4 controller work via BT or cable.