What 1440p monitor is the best for me? (Gaming, Work, Study)

wolfff

So i am looking to buy a gaming monitor that has a 1440p resolution.

I am about to enter a study next year of graphic designing wich i will be needing a monitor for with accurate colors.

My TN monitor right now has some different colors than when i look at my work on my Iphone.

So basically it must be good for gaming and also for my graphic desinging work/study.

So basically my question is,

Could you please tell me what the best 24-27 inch monitor is for me

and also tell me what the best 30-32 inch monitor with the must haves is for me.

aka give me the 2 best monitors with those seizes.

Must haves:

- Gsync (or freesync)

- 1440p

- 100+ hertz

- accurate colors

With kind regards,

Dawn.

btw my price point is 300-400 euros. i could spend more like 500 euros instead of 400 but id preffer not too only if i have too

I actually just went through the whole market looking for the perfect 1440p monitor for my specific needs. I came down to one final unit, the Acer XV272U. Its 27 inch, 144hz, IPS panel, has a 1ms response time, Free sync and G-sync. Its 300 USD for me, idk what that would be in euros or if price per country changes. But this was for sure my match made in heave for exactly what i needed. I recommend looking at a few yourself just to be 100% feeling you are getting what you want. You can try using https://pcpartpicker.com/products/monitor/ and just filter out your  desired specifications and even compare a few model, you can even do this to help find displays in a larger size.