Pc keeps taking me to bios screen after installing M.2 SSD.

So, I bought a 1tb Samsung evo M.2 SSD. I just installed it to my pc. I took out the HDD I had in my pc cause I didn't wanted to use that anymore. I do have another ssd but its an external one only for windows. So yeah what should I do here? When I exit the bios & try to boot up my pc. There's also a light that shines my motherboard next to the name "boot". Thanks!

13 minutes ago, RenzoLF1 said:

So, I bought a 1tb Samsung evo M.2 SSD. I just installed it to my pc. I took out the HDD I had in my pc cause I didn't wanted to use that anymore. I do have another ssd but its an external one only for windows. So yeah what should I do here? When I exit the bios & try to boot up my pc. There's also a light that shines my motherboard next to the name "boot". Thanks!

Is the external boot drive installed? If so you need to tell the BIOS that the external drive is the boot drive. Or you need to create a windows 10 bootable media image on a 8gb + USB stick, plug it in, tell the BIOS to boot from USB and then follow the onscreen steps to install windows on your M.2