the most similar mouse shape to logitech g pro

PWforPower

Which mouses have the most simmilar shape of mouse as logitech g pro and prefered to be precise.

I only need tha pretty same shape as g pro, but not for 100$, of course its must be wifi.

I would takoe some cheaper variant.

Model o wireless from glorious is probably the closest you will get.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Logitech g pro hero is the closest you will get.

You do not have the option to be picky on price when it comes to wireless mice.

If it has to be wireless then the rival 3 wireless is fairly comparable, just a tad smaller though

Wait, which G Pro? The wired or the wireless one? If it's the wired, there's the G203/102 and G305 from Logitech. If you are talking about the wireless one, probably a Zowie S1/S2. The Razer Viper/Glorious Model O/Zowie FK1(+)-B are similar too, but they are flatter than the G Pro. The Steelseries Sensei Ten might also be worth taking a look at. I will also mention the G-Wolves Hati (Medium) which is an identical shape to the GPW, but the QC on it is pretty dodgy AFAIK, so I'm not sure if I'd recommend it (Especially for the amount of money they are asking).

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

I concur with the g203 being the same shape as the gpro wired ... but it doesn't have the same sensor nor the same switches ... for the wireless option the g305 had the same shape and the same sensor as the gpro but not the same switches. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD