Why do i have DWM-1 as a user in Task manager?! - Help!

So today i was trying to go through the task manager and see what programs are running and what really caught my eye is the DWM-1 process or the dwm.exe, which i couldn't identify at first but than of course i tried to end the process but no luck. It wouldn't stop neither when i tried to change the priority it said i needed administrator to do that?! Has anyone experienced this yet in the newest update from windows 10 pro?

I also read that this process is a second logged in user, like a school or work account but tbh i only have a school account which i do not use a second user in windows. So whenever i try to end the process it wont end and also uses a lot of RAM. Does or has anyone else experienced this if yes i need someone to tell me how tf to end it and i also noticed that there is a virtual HDD, which i did not create but i did try to check on how to. I think someone is watching my screen like team-viewer but lol with ip address and mac address... if you know how it works lol. 
I would really like to get an explanation on whatever the hell is this process doing and what caused it to run!

Also here a picture of the process!

11.png

edqad.png

dwm = desktop window manager. I guess they changed it to have its own low privilege user. I personally wouldnt bother messing around with system services. If you are worried about viruses, just use windows defender or AV of your choice to do a scan.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

17 minutes ago, Levent said:

dwm = desktop window manager. I guess they changed it to have its own low privilege user. I personally wouldnt bother messing around with system services. If you are worried about viruses, just use windows defender or AV of your choice to do a scan.

Well i did scan my system with Bit Defender and i actually tried to set the priority to low but no luck! Thanks for the idea but yeah didn't help!

Its the Desktop Window Manager. Its assigned a system user based on the session its part of. User DWM-1, Desktop Window Manager - Session 1.

I would leave its priority as is, it handles quite a bit on the User Interface front, changing its priority could have poor side effects.

Theres all kinds of elevated system names like UMFD-0, SYSTEM, LOCAL SERVICE, NETWORK SERVICE so nothing alarming!

-> Moved to Programs, Apps and Websites

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv