Oneplus 8 pro vs Samsung S21 vs Realme 7 pro vs Samsung Note 10

MetalGravity

Hi, I'm on the markedet fore a midrange phone, and I've been looking at diffrent models. Due to me being in Europe something like the Google Pixel is not an option.
I'm currently down to four options, i think. The 8 pro, S21 and Note 10 is around the same price (within 20 USD), while the Realme pro 7 is around 40ish % less then the three other options. The three more expensive ones all come with a carrier, but the plans is not more expensive them my current.

My former, and now screen cracked, phone is my beloved Samsung Note 9. But unfortunally the repair cost is almost the same as a new phone.

Right now I'm problery leaning mostly towards the Oneplus 8 pro and Realme 7, one because of the specs and the other due to price. My biggest concern about the Realme 7 pro, is that I can't find many 2-3 month reviews on it, which puts me a bit off. Also I'm thinking of waiting on the Realme 8-series that rumors have it, should be a much better phones on some areas especially the camera.

But what do you guys think? I would love to hear your thoughts and/or experinces.

38 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

OP8P if you want a 1440p screen and dont mind the corner hole. Edge is curved

S21 if you want a smaller phone or best camera

Note 10 if you need the stylus or 256GB internal storage. Poorest performance/endurance and screen is 60Hz

The Realme 7 Pro comes nowhere close so I have no idea why its part of the discussion

As for the the S21's Exynos processor...

https://www.gsmarena.com/exynos_2100_vs_snapdragon_888_sustained_performance_and_throttling_on_the_samsung_galaxy_s21_ultra_v-news-47769.php

Why dosn't it come close?
extremly fast 65W dash charger, a super AMOLED, sure the camera kindda sucks, but I've a decent mirrorless camera i love to use. And yes gurilla glas 5 is way worse then the 3 on the RealMe, and the Snapdragon  865 is 12,3 % faster in CPU speed, then the 720G in the Realme. And the 865 has 2-5 X times the speed in read/Write preformance, but I don't know how important that is?

BTW: I never game on my phone.

Usacase: Browsing, texting, watching content