is this website a scam or no

Frxzy

i stubled across this website when i was looking for a 3080 and then i saw this i was wondering if this was a scam could someone please tell me if this is a scam or not. (the price is in aud btw)

Aivax - Programs, Apps and Websites - Linus Tech Tips - Google Chrome 6_03_2021 5_18_37 PM.png

Just now, lexusgamer05 said:

It looks legit to me 

oh thanks

EVGA lists PLE Computers as an authorized retailer, so looks legitimate.  2072433268_ScreenShot2021-03-05at10_25_19PM.thumb.png.36b1988349f84419e20ea7f4dff0395f.png

Just now, The_russian said:

EVGA lists PLE Computers as an authorized retailer, so looks legitimate.  2072433268_ScreenShot2021-03-05at10_25_19PM.thumb.png.36b1988349f84419e20ea7f4dff0395f.png

POG LETS GO

did you get it lol?

Please invest in an efficient PSU with >90%.  My favourite is Seasonic, but quality>brand

Just now, anonymousElefant said:

did you get it lol?

no I didn't

I used to buy from PLE all the time, MSY and PLE are some of the best no frills not bs hardware retailers on the east coast. They've both been fined for not accepting returns by the ACCC, but pc case gear has as well so that doesn't really mean much 

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

Just now, it_dont_work said:

I used to buy from PLE all the time, MSY and PLE are some of the best no frills not bs hardware retailers on the east coast. They've both been fined for not accepting returns by the ACCC, but pc case gear has as well so that doesn't really mean much 

so should i buy from them