Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

RGB ram assistance please

I have a new system and everything seems to be working properly, however I have one stick of ram that will not sync with the others. I have an Asus crosshair VIII so I have to use armoury crate and my ram is team extreem.

20210306_145856.jpg

18 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

I have a new system and everything seems to be working properly, however I have one stick of ram that will not sync with the others. I have an Asus crosshair VIII so I have to use armoury crate and my ram is team extreem.

20210306_145856.jpg

rip

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

rip

So nothing can be done...

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

So nothing can be done...

i have no idea but i would think rgb ram works or it dosent. i no nothing about the software side for the most part. i did it once and it suxed.  long short i used the case buikd in rgb over the software...

try switching the slots

another thing is to test the colors go solid red, blue and green purple would be a mix

Edited by thrasher_565
2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

i have no idea but i would think rgb ram works or it dosent. i no nothing about the software side for the most part. i did it once and it suxed.  long short i used the case buikd in rgb over the software...

I guess good thing the case is lower than the desk and I can't see the ram very well..

20210306_153406.jpg

2 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

nice case sir

Thanks, that it is

4 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

one day ill own that case... one day...

I bet they are not easy to find. Hopefully we'll get an updated version or a true successor and you can get that one.

4 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

I bet they are not easy to find. Hopefully we'll get an updated version or a true successor and you can get that one.

ya on eaby there probably 300-500 locally if you can find it and in my case if they can deliver it probably $100-150

there are other case im looking for as well its just a waiting game. if i wate long enough i will get it but at a cost probably. i wanted a transparent orange gamecube and finally got one but had to pay $575 for it...

ya i was talking to some one about the new case and im guessing there going to use there 140m /120mm argb fans insted of an 180/200mm rgb but who knoes at the point. i think they need a case out there like the 011 and get ther name out the and pocket some cash.

5 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya on eaby there probably 300-500 locally if you can find it and in my case if they can deliver it probably $100-150

there are other case im looking for as well its just a waiting game. if i wate long enough i will get it but at a cost probably. i wanted a transparent orange gamecube and finally got one but had to pay $575 for it...

It's pretty damn heavy. I'll never forget the look on the the little old delivery drivers face when he showed up with all my system parts almost ten years ago.

209980_10150167852067709_8354196_o.jpg

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

It's pretty damn heavy. I'll never forget the look on the the little old delivery drivers face when he showed up with all my system parts almost ten years ago.

209980_10150167852067709_8354196_o.jpg

ya seems about right

i had the antec 1200 case for my x56 build and a cheap logitech mx510 mouse and an cyborg keybord. later on water coold it and fryed the gigabite mb and my dad got me a used asus ramage 2 exstream mb same as him. he had more money then me so he had the domplats, g510 keybord, and an i7 960 and i had the i7 920. later on he got me the raptor hdds.

the when mad with power and took it to the roof top...

001.jpg

20170116_200150.jpg

paintballpc 029.jpg

hmm that fan is backwards... fun fact

110975024_Picture178.jpg

DSCF1262.JPG

Edited by thrasher_565
50 minutes ago, chimimoryo said:

I guess good thing the case is lower than the desk and I can't see the ram very well..

20210306_153406.jpg

what case is that? and what fans? those supports seem like they would stiflleairflow tbh

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

4 minutes ago, Letgomyleghoe said:

what case is that? and what fans? those supports seem like they would stiflleairflow tbh

SilverStone Fortress FT02

ya not the best for gpu temps

20 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya seems about right

i had the antec 1200 case for my x56 build and a cheap logitech mx510 mouse and an cyborg keybord. later on water coold it and fryed the gigabite mb and my dad got me a used asus ramage 2 exstream mb same as him. he had more money then me so he had the domplats, g510 keybord, and an i7 960 and i had the i7 920. later on he got me the raptor hdds.

the when mad with power and took it to the roof top...

001.jpg

20170116_200150.jpg

paintballpc 029.jpg

hmm that fan is backwards... fun fact

110975024_Picture178.jpg

DSCF1262.JPG

That's a good slice of nostalgia right there.

You didn't use pumpkin juice as the coolant, did you!? j/k