Ram Instability, Bios-magic and no bootable devices suddenly

Hello there good ppl of the great forum-lands,

Today I finally fulfilled my dream of assembling a decent gaming PC!

asus rog strix x570e Motherboard

5600x; RTX 3070; 1tb (something-Evo) M.2 SSD, 32 Gigs of Gskill 3200 Mhz Ram topped off with a H115i AIO cooler. 

(Integrated Hardware from old Build: 1.CX600 PSU 2.850Evo 500GB SSD 3. WD Black 1TB HDD); 850 Evo still used as boot drive.

Upon first boot eveything was fine. The Thing was running as fast as I had never seen before!

Now I can't get windows to load up anymore. All of this started, when I tried  to make the RAM run at 3.2 GHz. DIDNT WORK! The PC didnt even boot anymore. [I am dumb so I just typed in 3200MHz in Ramspeed]

So I shut it down and Hard reset it via powering down + unplugging + taking out CMOS Battery. I waited a bit and I tried again. This time the PC did boot up again, so I tried using the DOCP Profile instead.

Now the PC crashed againg and was stuck in its boot cycle again.

I cleared the CMOS again, but I couldnt get it to give me a video output anymore.

I have switched out the 3070 (was in 2.nd slot) for an old 1060 (now in first slot, all others empty)  I am currently back to the bios.

Now the Bios recognizes all drives (M.2, EVO, WD B) but can't boot from any of them anymore. "No Bootable Drives Detected" is the reoccurring response.

What in the Lord Linus' name can I do now?

I really wanted to finally play some flight sum :(

I appreciate all the help! Thanks in advance!

Adil

No bootable drives detected either means it’s detection system is messed up or the drives are messed up.  Could be either.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

1 minute ago, Bombastinator said:

No bootable drives detected either means it’s detection system is messed up or the drives are messed up.  Could be either.

The Detection System would be the Bios? 

Are there known cases, that perfectly bootable drives become unbootable suddenly?

11 minutes ago, hayate adil said:

The Detection System would be the Bios? 

Are there known cases, that perfectly bootable drives become unbootable suddenly?

Yep.  More common with SSDs.  That one can be particularly bad because SSDs were kind of an add on and the code for the SSD functionality can become corrupted requiring a bios flash.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

5 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Yep.  More common with SSDs.  That one can be particularly bad because SSDs were kind of an add on and the code for the SSD functionality can become corrupted requiring a bios flash.

Would you recommend to Flash the BIOS (I assume that means "reinstalling" the BIOS via a USB Drive with the Software from the MOBO Manufacturer?)

Or should I rather do a clean installation on the M.2 SSD?