ARGB COMPONENTS TO YOUR MOTHERBOARD WITH ONLY RGB HEADER?

The headache journey has ended.

I have TUF B450 PRO GAMING, already bought components only to realize my motherboard only supports RGB HEADER (12v4pins) and no ARGB HEADER(5v3pins) at all and I have ARGB COMPONENTS T.T

My goal is just to have everything in sync with my board, so I can control them from there.

So I had to buy a converter and a hub (which would've cost me an upgrade of motherboard already with ARGB header, but I just can't let go of this TUF because of the good ratings and because I already have it)

If you have multiple ARGB components like me (I have M.2 heatsink, fans, cpu cooler), you can just buy an ARGB hub which supports SATA connection from your PSU so it would draw it's power from there, then connect all your ARGB components into the hub, then into the Deepcool converter (converts ARGB-RGB), then into the RGB header of your board.  The main downside is it would basically make your ARGB components RGB.  And some of the effects on Aura Sync would have problems like in the rainbow transitioning, all the components kinda flash into a different color when transitioning to another one, they kinda struggle to produce the next color since it has downgraded into RGB.  

Will let you know if it ends up messing up my system in a week or so.  Hope it doesn't lmao

IMG_20210306_084032.jpg

IMG_20210306_072701.jpg

IMG_20210306_082946.jpg

Edited by LuckySprmCell
missed some info

29 minutes ago, LuckySprmCell said:

The headache journey has ended.

I have TUF B450 PRO GAMING, already bought components only to realize my motherboard only supports RGB HEADER (12v4pins) and no ARGB HEADER(5v3pins) at all and I have ARGB COMPONENTS T.T

My goal is just to have everything in sync with my board, so I can control them from there.

So I had to buy a converter and a hub (which would've cost me an upgrade of motherboard already with ARGB header, but I just can't let go of this TUF because of the good ratings and because I already have it)

If you have multiple ARGB components like me (I have M.2 heatsink, fans, cpu cooler), you can just buy an ARGB hub which supports SATA connection from your PSU so it would draw it's power from there, then connect all your ARGB components into the hub, then into the Deepcool converter (converts ARGB-RGB), then into the RGB header of your board.  The main downside is it would basically make your ARGB components RGB.  And some of the effects on Aura Sync would have problems like in the rainbow transitioning, all the components kinda flash into a different color when transitioning to another one, they kinda struggle to produce the next color since it has downgraded into RGB.  

Will let you know if it ends up messing up my system in a week or so.  Hope it doesn't lmao

IMG_20210306_084032.jpg

IMG_20210306_072701.jpg

IMG_20210306_082946.jpg

ya welcome to rgb hell.

too many people are in the same boat as you...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

2 hours ago, thrasher_565 said:

ya welcome to rgb hell.

too many people are in the same boat as you...

what? you dont like unicorn vomit?

3 minutes ago, tdkid said:

what? you dont like unicorn vomit?

why dont you look at my build log then come back.

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

Just now, thrasher_565 said:

why dont you look at my build log then come back.

it was a joke. have a little bit of RGB in my case but set to 1 color.

Just now, tdkid said:

it was a joke. have a little bit of RGB in my case but set to 1 color.

well ill put it this way ill probably have the most rgb in a case. probably like 30 feet of strip, and a psu only for rgb... be leave or not my build had no rgb in it...then the bug bit me. well the only rgb was out side fans that was plan a.

me looking in to rgb and argb is what lead me now this road on how to connect it all up. and now i have guides on it and helped hundreds of people with there rgb problems.