Top half of screen flickers when i run games

Dardeyn

Yesterday I've relocated hardware to my new case and all of the sudden every time I run any game top half of screen has stripes pattern that flicker. It not noticeable when it's bright background, but on darker colors it gets annoying and on gray its the worst. Any idea what is going on? Tried reinstalling drivers, reinserting ram, gpu, checked cords and nothing seems to fix it. If I don't run game, there is no flicker at all.

Rx570
Ryzen 3 3300x
HyperX Predator 2x8gb 3200mhz
Seasonic Focus Gold 750w

b550m Asus Tuf

What monitor? How is it connected?

What resolution and refresh rate are you using?

You moved it, mine it somewhere else and see if it's doing it.

Many years ago i went to someone's house that has a dark spot in their CRT monitor. They had brought it in to be checked and we couldn't find anything wrong. So when i went there the microwave was on the other side of the wall and was causing the issue whenever it was used.  

I've also seen light ballasts cause weird issues as well. 

Main Computer: CPU - Ryzen 5 5900x Cooler - NZXT Kraken x53  RAM - 32GB Corsairsrair Vengeance Pro GPU - Zotac RTX 3070 Case - Lian Li LanCool II RGB (White) Storage - 1TB Inland Premium M.2 SSD and 2x WD 2TB Black.

Backup Computer: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x Cooler - CoolerMaster ML240 V2 RAM - 32GB G.Skill RipJaws GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE Case - Cougar QBX Storage - 500GB WD Black M.2 SSD 

16 hours ago, TargetDron3 said:

What monitor? How is it connected?

What resolution and refresh rate are you using?

You moved it, mine it somewhere else and see if it's doing it.

Many years ago i went to someone's house that has a dark spot in their CRT monitor. They had brought it in to be checked and we couldn't find anything wrong. So when i went there the microwave was on the other side of the wall and was causing the issue whenever it was used.  

I've also seen light ballasts cause weird issues as well. 

Led TN display

1920x1080 dvi connection
60hz 

I've tried different GPU and it has no issues, it seems harder i use this one it gets worse. Any clue what's going on?

Well, so now we know it is the video card. Any power cables close to the card? Extra case fans? Contacts on the pcie connector clean and not scratched to heck?  

Where you grounded when you moved parts?  I've never had an issue with it but an errant discharge can cause weird issues. 

Main Computer: CPU - Ryzen 5 5900x Cooler - NZXT Kraken x53  RAM - 32GB Corsairsrair Vengeance Pro GPU - Zotac RTX 3070 Case - Lian Li LanCool II RGB (White) Storage - 1TB Inland Premium M.2 SSD and 2x WD 2TB Black.

Backup Computer: CPU - Ryzen 7 3700x Cooler - CoolerMaster ML240 V2 RAM - 32GB G.Skill RipJaws GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1070 FE Case - Cougar QBX Storage - 500GB WD Black M.2 SSD 

Just checked all above, disconnected back fan, checked pcie connector and i was grounded during removal by psu. I've recorded how it looks when i start game, you will notice top half flickering in horizontal stripes