How to import my Spotify Playlists and Songs to Amazon Music

Go to solution Solved by Stahlmann,
3 hours ago, gal-m said:

Sadly also doesn't work with Amazon Music. But i found "Musconv", which works for me.

Hey good people,

i have switched to Tidal in the past and used Soundiiz to import all my Playlists and songs to Tidal, which worked flawlessly. But as Tidal is missing a few features i want, i'll try Amazon Music. Sadly Sounddiiz can only export from Amazon Music and not import form other Services.

What can you recommend to import all my Spotify stuff? It's over 2.5K songs and many playlists, so doing it manually is really not an option...

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

3 hours ago, gal-m said:

Sadly also doesn't work with Amazon Music. But i found "Musconv", which works for me.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

16 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Sadly also doesn't work with Amazon Music.

That's strange. It says it should. It worked perfectly for me when I was transferring from Tidal to Spotify.

P.S. @Stahlmann Spotify Hi-Fi is coming soon 🙂 at which point I'm most likely no longer going to be subscribing to Tidal.

3 hours ago, gal-m said:

That's strange. It says it should. It worked perfectly for me when I was transferring from Tidal to Spotify.

It works with other services. But somehow amazon music is "stricter" when it comes to importing and most of these services can only export from amazon music.

But like i said i found "Musconv", and it worked flawlessly. But i had to pay $9.99 to do it with more than 20 songs a day 😄

Spotify Hi-Fi is coming somewhere at the end of the year. Depending on the sound quality i might switch back then, but right now Amazon music is the best fit for me. Until now they only marketed CD-quality audio with Hi-Fi, but that's not enough to be equivalent to Tidal and Amazon Music.  Amazon Music has audio quality comparable to Tidal plus many more features and more compatibility that Tidal is currently missing. Not to mention it works a lot better with my Alexa stuff and is also $8 cheaper per month.

6 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Depending on the sound quality i might switch back then, but right now Amazon music is the best fit for me. Until now they only marketed CD-quality audio with Hi-Fi, but that's not enough to be equivalent to Tidal and Amazon Music.

If you don't mind me asking @Stahlmann what kind of audio setup are you running?

Guessing it's pretty darn sweet!

I'm running a pair of ADAM Audio T7V's as my "desktop speakers" together with an MOTU M2.

As far as headphones are concerned I've got a Cavalli Tube Hybrid pushing pair of Sennheiser HD 58X through a Grace SDAC 🙂

It's an introductory setup, but the audio quality is very nice indeed + the tube boi adds a bit of character and charm, which I find makes for a more emotional and special listening experience.

17 hours ago, gal-m said:

If you don't mind me asking @Stahlmann what kind of audio setup are you running?

Guessing it's pretty darn sweet!

I'm running a pair of ADAM Audio T7V's as my "desktop speakers" together with an MOTU M2.

As far as headphones are concerned I've got a Cavalli Tube Hybrid pushing pair of Sennheiser HD 58X through a Grace SDAC 🙂

It's an introductory setup, but the audio quality is very nice indeed + the tube boi adds a bit of character and charm, which I find makes for a more emotional and special listening experience.

Headphone setup:

Beyerdynamic DT 990 Edition 600Ohm Headphones

FiiO K5 Pro AMP/DAC

Speaker setup:

Samsung HW-Q80R Soundbar + The optional rear speakers (so basically a HW-Q90R)

I know many people say soundbars are crap (for whatever reason), but as you get into the higher-end ones they're just as good as standalone speaker setups.

The soundbar already has a really neutral and great sound profile out of the box. The headphones needed a bit of equalizing but are also very neutral now. Sound quality is superb with both setups. (To the point where i will notice the difference between high quality and lower quality source material)

1 hour ago, Stahlmann said:

To the point where i will notice the difference between high quality and lower quality source material

Fantastic! I myself very rarely notice the difference between e.g. Tidal and Spotify, or in other words only when I'm REALLY assessing music. However I still do, which is why I'm sticking with Tidal for now. Once that changes and Spotify HiFi launches, I doubt I'll notice any difference! 

Nice setup @Stahlmann, always liked the DT 990's! My next buy are prob. going to be the DT 1990 PRO headphones, but I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about pulling the trigger as I'm not sure whether I'm going to fall in love with them or begin to get annoyed by their sort of "sterile" and analytical nature..

Would love to hear them IRL, but here, in Slovenia, that's simply not an option.. so I'm basing everything off of reviews 😕 

59 minutes ago, gal-m said:

Nice setup @Stahlmann, always liked the DT 990's! My next buy are prob. going to be the DT 1990 PRO headphones, but I'm feeling a bit apprehensive about pulling the trigger as I'm not sure whether I'm going to fall in love with them or begin to get annoyed by their sort of "sterile" and analytical nature..

Would love to hear them IRL, but here, in Slovenia, that's simply not an option.. so I'm basing everything off of reviews 😕 

I have tried the DT1990. They sound VERY similar to the DT990, just slightly more detailed and don't tend to distort when going very loud. On the other hand they're very uncomfortable compared to the DT990 "Edition" models, which is the main reason why i stayed with my DT990's. So basically not worth the money imo. Might be nice for studio use because they won't ever slip off your head but for Home they have too much clamping pressure. I have not yet found any more comfortable headphones than the DT990 "Edition". And you can do a lot against the "sharp" sound profile of the DT990 and DT1990 with a equalizer.

Never tried a tube amp myself. Do they really sound different?

37 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

I have tried the DT1990. They sound VERY similar to the DT990, just slightly more detailed and don't tend to distort when going very loud. On the other hand they're very uncomfortable compared to the DT990 "Edition" models, which is the main reason why i stayed with my DT990's. So basically not worth the money imo. Might be nice for studio use because they won't ever slip off your head but for Home they have too much clamping pressure. I have not yet found any more comfortable headphones than the DT990 "Edition". And you can do a lot against the "sharp" sound profile of the DT990 and DT1990 with a equalizer.

Wow thanks for the info @Stahlmann, as it will come in handy for sure!

37 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

Never tried a tube amp myself. Do they really sound different?

To be honest the CTH doesn't sound that different from other sort of entry level solid state amplifiers, because it's a hybrid and the tube in the CTH's case affects the input and not the output stage. It doesn't scale that well with Sennheiser HD 58X's, but does scale better with something like HD 6XX/650's (and others), where you do notice a tubey airy character of the amp. The same can be said for the HD 58X, though the difference is very small. It's 80% solid and 20% tube is what I'd say. So basically it just sounds really fun + you can try out different tubes which do, in fact, make somewhat of a difference! Other higher end tube amplifiers do in fact sound different and tend to usually sound very warm, airy and cozy.

I'd say tubes' imperfect sound signature make us love and appreciate those exact imperfections. Basically they're even more analog than analog and never leave you feeling like you've only turned on a cold piece of metal and that's it. They're charming and the CTH is no exception in my opinion.

I'd suggest watching these two videos:

I bought the CTH because I have always thought that a glowing "light bulb" sticking out of a metal box that's able to pump music into a persons ears just looks funny. That's it. And I have been EXTREMELY happy and satisfied with my CTH! I really really do love it and as mentioned before, the experience that you get here isn't only the music that you hear, but process of getting to hear music. Basically - it has character and that's what I wanted first and foremost. I have never ever regretted purchasing it 🙂. Imperfections are what make lifeless objects come alive!

15 hours ago, gal-m said:

Wow thanks for the info @Stahlmann, as it will come in handy for sure!

To be honest the CTH doesn't sound that different from other sort of entry level solid state amplifiers, because it's a hybrid and the tube in the CTH's case affects the input and not the output stage. It doesn't scale that well with Sennheiser HD 58X's, but does scale better with something like HD 6XX/650's (and others), where you do notice a tubey airy character of the amp. The same can be said for the HD 58X, though the difference is very small. It's 80% solid and 20% tube is what I'd say. So basically it just sounds really fun + you can try out different tubes which do, in fact, make somewhat of a difference! Other higher end tube amplifiers do in fact sound different and tend to usually sound very warm, airy and cozy.

I'd say tubes' imperfect sound signature make us love and appreciate those exact imperfections. Basically they're even more analog than analog and never leave you feeling like you've only turned on a cold piece of metal and that's it. They're charming and the CTH is no exception in my opinion.

I'd suggest watching these two videos:

I bought the CTH because I have always thought that a glowing "light bulb" sticking out of a metal box that's able to pump music into a persons ears just looks funny. That's it. And I have been EXTREMELY happy and satisfied with my CTH! I really really do love it and as mentioned before, the experience that you get here isn't only the music that you hear, but process of getting to hear music. Basically - it has character and that's what I wanted first and foremost. I have never ever regretted purchasing it 🙂. Imperfections are what make lifeless objects come alive!

Thanks for the elaborate info! But from what it sounds like tube-amps are not for me. I prefer my audio being "the creators intend", so anything changing the sound profile is basically the opposite of what i'm looking for.