Need help identifying this Thin ITX motherboard

While I was on AliExpress shopping for Thin ITX boards for planning, I've found the ASRock A320TM-ITX, which, while a little on the expensive side, is exactly what I am looking for. However, I've also found another motherboard with a slightly different layout, devoid of any printing for me to identify the manufacturer and model of the board, and it is half the price of the ASRock board. It is only described on the AliExpress listing as the "AMD A320 Thin ITX Industrial Control Motherboard AM4 32G Dual-Channel Desktop All-In-One MINI Computer Motherboard" and looks like this:

Spoiler

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hd883ba2cd5f84e6f837c4c25ce651753v/for-AMD-A320-Thin-ITX-Industrial-Control-Motherboard-AM4-32G-Dual-Channel-Desktop-All-In-One.jpg_Q90.jpg

Does anyone here know what this motherboard is? The reason why I want to know is I want to be able to get BIOS updates for it.

12 minutes ago, nelsonpong said:

While I was on AliExpress shopping for Thin ITX boards for planning, I've found the ASRock A320TM-ITX, which, while a little on the expensive side, is exactly what I am looking for. However, I've also found another motherboard with a slightly different layout, devoid of any printing for me to identify the manufacturer and model of the board, and it is half the price of the ASRock board. It is only described on the AliExpress listing as the "AMD A320 Thin ITX Industrial Control Motherboard AM4 32G Dual-Channel Desktop All-In-One MINI Computer Motherboard" and looks like this:

Reveal hidden contents

https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/Hd883ba2cd5f84e6f837c4c25ce651753v/for-AMD-A320-Thin-ITX-Industrial-Control-Motherboard-AM4-32G-Dual-Channel-Desktop-All-In-One.jpg_Q90.jpg

Does anyone here know what this motherboard is? The reason why I want to know is I want to be able to get BIOS updates for it.

Looks like the title says, an industrial board. Those rarely have any support whatsoever. Usually the bios is cut down like with a laptop. I'd go with the ASRock board. However, keep in mind that A320 is fairly old so you may not be able to run some ZEN 2 and ZEN 3 processors. Make sure to check that out first and you will need an old ZEN processor (first gen) to update the bios. I would look for B450, B550 or A520 boards.