Msi meg core liquid cooler please help

Vilezero

I have the msi z270 gaming pro carbon a d I just bought the msi meg core liquid 360r and I have it running but I do not see any place to connect the Rgb header I looked in my manual and said so connect it to the jled port but the connector to the cooler is different does any know what to do 

When you say the connectors are different, different how? I'm trying to interpret based on the pictures on the manual,  but not getting very far because I don't have the AIO in front of me. I suspect there may be a difference because as far as I can tell your board doesn't support ARGB, but your cooler does. To the best of my knowledge, if you want to make use of the ARGB functions you would need an ARGB controller. Especially since the ARGB spec is typically 5v and the header on your board is specced at 12v and that would end poorly for being able to use the LEDs on the cooler at all.

Yeah I found out that I have a 12v 4pin and not a 5v 3 pin so I can’t use the Rgb in my cooler and I haven’t found a conversion connector so I guess I’m going to have to upgrade my motherboard that has a Jrainbow header on it use it. Just suck wish I would have known before I bought the thing