Any worthwile upgrade

Is there any worthwile upgrade to my system or is it better to upgrade the whole system when the hardware market goes back to some semblance to sanity. Since I'm in Canada and paying in Canadian Rubble I think waiting for a full upgrade might be better. Odds are that system will end up as a plex server.

I play mostly older game and (due to my myopia) I can live with lower graphic setting. Otherwise I've been looking into light streaming (sucessfully tried a test stream with obs and tabletop simulator)  and visualizer program like Wysiwyg and L8.

• CPU : Intel i7-6700k with Phantek PH-TC12DX      
  • Memory : Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16
  • Motherboard : MSI Z170A Gaming M3
  • GPU : MSI GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G
  • Storage : Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD and 2 Western Digital mechanical hard drive for storage
  • Soundcard : Asus Xonar DX (holdover from an hold system kept because my motherboard doesn't support my surround sound system)
  • Power Supply : Corsair TX 750
  • Monitor : Acer P216H

3 minutes ago, Camanecrozscope said:

Is there any worthwile upgrade to my system or is it better to upgrade the whole system when the hardware market goes back to some semblance to sanity. Since I'm in Canada and paying in Canadian Rubble I think waiting for a full upgrade might be better. Odds are that system will end up as a plex server.

I play mostly older game and (due to my myopia) I can live with lower graphic setting. Otherwise I've been looking into light streaming (sucessfully tried a test stream with obs and tabletop simulator)  and visualizer program like Wysiwyg and L8.

• CPU : Intel i7-6700k with Phantek PH-TC12DX      
  • Memory : Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 DRAM 3200MHz C16
  • Motherboard : MSI Z170A Gaming M3
  • GPU : MSI GeForce GTX 1050 TI GAMING X 4G
  • Storage : Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD and 2 Western Digital mechanical hard drive for storage
  • Soundcard : Asus Xonar DX (holdover from an hold system kept because my motherboard doesn't support my surround sound system)
  • Power Supply : Corsair TX 750
  • Monitor : Acer P216H

Honestly for what you're doing this rig might be more than enough. I might spring for maybe a rx590, rx5600xt, something like that to just give you more graphics horsepower, and I'd maybe get a newer monitor with a higher refresh rate? You might not really need to make any upgrades. Is something in particular giving your grief? 

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

I agree with Brok3n, the only thing in your build that stands out is your GPU.

If you'd like, make sure your monitor is compatible with FreeSync and use a DisplayPort cable, it'll help prevent screen tearing and stuttering. 

→  Kindly quote or mention me if you would like a reply back.

<famous quote>

Apart from the very occasional crash not really (the likely suspect is some kind of compatibility issue between my soundcard drivers and windows 10). I had been wondering mostly out of idle curiosity.

I've been looking for a new monitor but so far I haven't found an interesting deal and the used market in Quebec is horrible.