CPU / MOBO Upgrade - Unable to Re-Install Windows 10

My System:

MOBO - GIGABYTE Z390 Gaming X

CPU - Intel Core i9-9900K

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 

GPU - 2060 RTX

RAM -HyperX Fury 16GB 3200MHz (HX432C16FB3K4/16)

PSU - Corsair RMX Series, RM750x

Storage - WDS100T2G0A

My Problem:

I upgraded my CPU and motherboard.  Been trying to install Windows back on it, but I've been getting BSOD either before getting to the Installer from my USB, or sometimes during the install.  The farthest I have got, is Second to last W10 install step.

What I've Done:

I've replaced the ram, moved the ram slots, ran the ram in single channel on purpose, took some ram out, change the SSD W10 is installing to, and now I've resorted to unplugging everything that does not need to be plugged in for the install.  I'm still BSODing.  

Any big brains out there?

1 minute ago, modo21 said:

My System:

MOBO - GIGABYTE Z390 Gaming X

CPU - Intel Core i9-9900K

CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO V2 

GPU - 2060 RTX

RAM -HyperX Fury 16GB 3200MHz (HX432C16FB3K4/16)

PSU - Corsair RMX Series, RM750x

Storage - WDS100T2G0A

My Problem:

I upgraded my CPU and motherboard.  Been trying to install Windows back on it, but I've been getting BSOD either before getting to the Installer from my USB, or sometimes during the install.  The farthest I have got, is Second to last W10 install step.

What I've Done:

I've replaced the ram, moved the ram slots, ran the ram in single channel on purpose, took some ram out, change the SSD W10 is installing to, and now I've resorted to unplugging everything that does not need to be plugged in for the install.  I'm still BSODing.  

Any big brains out there?

bsod code?

I have seen a few.  The one I have seen the most is System_Service_Exception 0x0000003B

16 minutes ago, modo21 said:

I have seen a few.  The one I have seen the most is System_Service_Exception 0x0000003B

this is likely due to drivers not initializing correctly, causing the system to crash. I hope that gives you some clue as to how to fix it. I would try manually installing the drivers for your system from a usb

7 minutes ago, curiousmind34 said:

this is likely due to drivers not initializing correctly, causing the system to crash. I hope that gives you some clue as to how to fix it.

I have never had to update drivers before OS install.  Google says to drop the drivers you want onto the bootable USB.  Is that all you do?

Try mounting the windows install onto the usb again. I've had the usb install media fail a few times and casue similar issues

Apart from that u can try.

Try diff usb ( can help)
Bios update if needed
Verify your parts on a working system
i.e throw your ram/cpu/psu ect one by one into a working system and see if any issues arise. This will let you narrow down that compenant isnt working correctly

If you dont have the ability to do this you can contact whomever sold that parts to you and ask them to verify the parts for you.

1 minute ago, modo21 said:

I have never had to update drivers before OS install.  Google says to drop the drivers you want onto the bootable USB.  Is that all you do?

yeah its not normal to have to do that, and yes you just drop the drivers you want onto usb. And  @Useless Soveriegn is probably right to try a different usb drive before doing any troubleshooting

1 minute ago, curiousmind34 said:

yeah its not normal to have to do that, and yes you just drop the drivers you want onto usb

Are you trying to say to update bios, cause i dont think you understand he cant install os so other software like drivers arent a factor right now

Just now, Useless Soveriegn said:

Are you trying to say to update bios, cause i dont think you understand he cant install os so other software like drivers arent a factor right now

I thought there was a way to install drivers early in the installer. Bios updating would also likely be useful. This is 90% chance software issue, since installer works fine

Been trying to install Windows back on it, but I've been getting BSOD either before getting to the Installer from my USB

em

35 minutes ago, modo21 said:

The farthest I have got, is Second to last W10 install step.

1 minute ago, Useless Soveriegn said:

Thats still the second to last step dude, install never completed so no windows no drivers

ohhh ok

I got her up and running. Flashed the Bios, and had to run the ram in single channel. A1/A2.  Either the ram is faulty or the moobo has bad ram slots. New ram will be here soon and I'll test.

Thanks everyone who helped.