Too many USB devices, not enough ports. (HUB or PCIE to USB extender thing)?

Okay so the back of my computer is full and I'm thinking about getting a USB 3.0 hub to expand it.  I'll list the stuff I've got and how many USB plugs it uses: 

Keyboard - 2 USB 

Headphones / DAC - 1 USB 

Mouse - 1 USB 

External 2 TB Harddrive - 1 USB 

External 1 TB SSD - 1 USB 

Mouse Pad that lights up - 1 usb 

Total = 7 USB used

and the back only has 6 USB holes and only two of them are USB 3.0. 

The front of my computer also has 1 usb 3.0 and 1 usb 2.0 port. but stuff seems to disconnect when I use them and also it just looks ugly... 

Do I get a USB 3.0 Hub like a £10 anker one from amazon, do I get a £29.99 powered USB hub or do I just get a pcie to usb 3.0 and use that? 

Thanks for the help  

If going for an external one, you really want it to have it's own power source

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

I am going to recommend this powered Sabrent one for £17, and throw your Keyboard, mouse, and mousepad on it.

In search of the future, new tech, and exploring the universe! All under the cover of anonymity!

That one looks good but I dont have a usa to UK power adapter and it looks like they only supply that with the USA plug. Ill keep looking for one like that tho because it does look good. 

17 minutes ago, Abel Lyons said:

That one looks good but I dont have a usa to UK power adapter and it looks like they only supply that with the USA plug. Ill keep looking for one like that tho because it does look good. 

I have this hub (with the us plug), and all I can really say about it is that it works.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/splitter-Individual-Switches-Charging-Extension/dp/B07VGFXQRF/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=usb+hub+with+external+power&qid=1614864404&sr=8-4

what do you think of this one? does this mean that all of these usb 3.0 ports are powered? https://www.amazon.co.uk/RSHTECH-Aluminum-Portable-Splitter-Individual-Black/dp/B081NK6LH6/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=JdGCk&pf_rd_p=3d6f73e3-59a0-49fa-adae-5548adbb7b98&pf_rd_r=70W0RHYF4WKN7NCH7AZ1&pd_rd_r=8c64c252-30d2-4834-b47c-6c2a7e12bc3d&pd_rd_wg=2Q31f&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d 

And does it mean that the one that you showed me with one charging port at the end of it is the only charged USB port? as in the others aren't powered by the mains adapter?