What Fans should I buy for NZXT H510

_lucalink

Hi,

I am looking to buy some new fans for my PC and I'm struggling to choose which ones to go with. I have an NZXT H510 with a Ryzen 5 3600 with a BE Quiet Pure Rock 2 Black and an RX5700 reference design GPU. I am currently using the two stock NZXT fans, but they are loud and not PWM. I want to get 4 fans, so I can fill all of the available mounts. I know that the blower cooler also makes quite a lot of noise but I have found that disconnecting the case fans makes the thing about 2/3rds quieter. I have been looking around and I have seen that arctic P12 PWM fans seem to be a very good option for the price but I am not sure if that is for radiators (as they're static pressure fans). What fans would you guys recommend?

15 minutes ago, _lucalink said:

Hi,

I am looking to buy some new fans for my PC and I'm struggling to choose which ones to go with. I have an NZXT H510 with a Ryzen 5 3600 with a BE Quiet Pure Rock 2 Black and an RX5700 reference design GPU. I am currently using the two stock NZXT fans, but they are loud and not PWM. I want to get 4 fans, so I can fill all of the available mounts. I know that the blower cooler also makes quite a lot of noise but I have found that disconnecting the case fans makes the thing about 2/3rds quieter. I have been looking around and I have seen that arctic P12 PWM fans seem to be a very good option for the price but I am not sure if that is for radiators (as they're static pressure fans). What fans would you guys recommend?

I am currently using the ARCTIC p12 BIONIX in my build. They are basically better looking (in my opinion) and do the same thing as the p12. They work great and are SILENT, but get a little loud under load. But nothing noticeable. I used to use them for my CPU, and it worked GREAT, ~29C idle and ~70C under load. 

They are not super high airflow fans, so they don't push a huge amount of air, but they still work great. I would place these as your exhaust and CPU fans (unless you want to keep your current CPU fan) and maybe some different ones for intake, as the intake for the H510 is very important considering that it has a limited amount of airflow. Also, I don't believe you have a radiator in your build, if you are talking about the heatsink on the CPU cooler, then it will work fine.

But the P12 is a great choice for fans and you can still definitely mount them as intake if you wanted to. 🙂 

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.” - Sun Tzu, The Art of War #muricaparrotgang

Tier Lists and Specs List Below

Motherboard VRM tier list  -----  PSU tier list

React if you agree with me!

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600  |  CPU Cooler: Asus ROG STRIX LC240 White |  RAM: Crucial Ballistix RGB 16GB 3600 | Mobo: ASUS ROG STRIX B550-A  |  SSD: Inland m.2 NVMe SSD 256GB  |  HDD: Seagate 2TB 7200RPM |  GPU: RTX 3060 Ti FE  |  PSU: Seasonic SGX 650 |  Case: Lian Li o11 mini-W  |  Mouse: Razer Basilisk mercury |  Keyboard: Drop CTRL (Used. I did not spend $200 on a keyboard) |  Mouse Pad: Aura Mech Purple Storm  |  MonitorAsus TUF 24" IPS 144Hz 1080p