Voltage greyed out MSI afterburner rx 570

OnlyAxolotl
Go to solution Solved by airborne spoon,
10 hours ago, OnlyAxolotl said:

Yeah I already DDU'd.

My AB settings seem to being saved when reinstallimg leading me to believe there is some sort of trace.

How can I fully delete it?

If i remember correctly the afterburner uninstaller asks if you want to save the user data. or maybe that was a different program its been a while since i uninstalled it.

maybe uninstall afterburner then do a ddu. then install the driver reboot and DONT open the radeon software center then install afterburner and see if its good. I remember a while back when i would open the radeon software center then afterburner it would act a little funny.

Also just saying the radeon software has an overclocking spot it works but i like the feel of afterburner 

I was able to change the voltage fine in MSI AB, but for some reason it has decided to grey itself out.

I re-installed the app but it still is a problem.

What to do?

Did you enable voltage control in settings?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Just now, Levent said:

Did you enable voltage control in settings?

Yeah its enabled.

It worked previously

sometimes the AMD driver just acts weird. do a DDU and then install the newest AMD driver. that usually fixed the greying out issue

9 hours ago, airborne spoon said:

sometimes the AMD driver just acts weird. do a DDU and then install the newest AMD driver. that usually fixed the greying out issue

Yeah I already DDU'd.

My AB settings seem to being saved when reinstallimg leading me to believe there is some sort of trace.

10 hours ago, OnlyAxolotl said:

Yeah I already DDU'd.

If i remember correctly the afterburner uninstaller asks if you want to save the user data. or maybe that was a different program its been a while since i uninstalled it.

maybe uninstall afterburner then do a ddu. then install the driver reboot and DONT open the radeon software center then install afterburner and see if its good. I remember a while back when i would open the radeon software center then afterburner it would act a little funny.

Also just saying the radeon software has an overclocking spot it works but i like the feel of afterburner