Lenovo Laptop Performance Loss

XboxGaming65

I have a Lenovo Y545 81Q6 Gaming Laptop and had some issues with it. One of them is performance suffers after owning it for more than a month. I play games and use it like a normal computer when about a month after using it, I lose over 25% of the performance. FPS going from 90 to 70 on the same exact settings in Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order but the gpu in task manager still says it is at 100% utilization when the performance drops. Nothing else changes. Startup time is the same, computer isn't lagging in general, no weird things going on except the fps drop. There is nothing I can think of that I did to my computer to make this happen. I shut it down for the night and boot it up the next day and games have dropped their fps by an average of 15fps. I noticed that when I do a completely fresh reinstall of windows, it goes to it's nice fps settings. Anyone with any gaming laptop have this issue(or something similar)?

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - Original: 90; New - 75

Forza Horizon 4 - Original: 110; New - 95

Star Wars Battlefront 2 (2017) - Original: 110; New - 45! (SAME EXACT SETTINGS!)

(The fps is approx average)

(The games here are just ones I have noticed the performance suffer the most in)

Is your CPU throttling? Check your temps and clocks while gaming, see what's going on there...

I tested it out and noticed that a system process "Desktop Window Manager" was the program using my gpu and the game process itself used the cpu and the ram. When playing BF2, the gpu was at 90% utilization and my cpu was around 50%(yes this means my gpu bottlenecks my cpu). Thermal Throttling may have been a factor because cpu and gpu were both at 80-90oF but then again it was just fine at the beginning. I cleaned my fans in hope that it was the solution but same thing happened. The service host "BcastDVRUserService_4204e" was the other process using my gpu but I think both processes are related. My cpu clock was averaging around 3.9Ghz and can't remember what it was before.