Dual Monitor Setup -- some help please!

washa3

I originally posted this in a separate form -- but didn't realize this one existed(I'm new here). In general I'm searching for information that I can't really seem to find. Any insight/resources you can point me to would be great.

EDIT: Upon further investigation, it looks like what I want is possible with one PC, but difficult for two. Monitors with a DisplayPort IN and OUT ports seem few and far between (at 27" at least) for daisy chaining. Finding a monitor with USB-C and DisplayPort is nigh impossible though, let alone some sort of daisy chaining. 

----------------------------------------

Hello there, I hope everyone that's reading this is having a good day. 

I'm currently in the process of buying new monitors for remote work for a new job. In the past I've made do with what I had available. But now my budget has expanded about 5 times what it used to be -- so I'm hoping for little to no compromises. I was hoping for any insight that others might have. 

What I want :
2 1440p Monitors at 120+ hz (Preferably the same monitor for each)

The ability to chain them together somehow with DisplayPort, HDMI(from what I've read this isn't possible?), or some sort of hub

The ability to plug in a laptop using hdmi or usb-c (preferred) and use the same keyboard/mouse that I use for my eventual desktop 

I plan to play games on one monitor and use the other monitor for streams/discord/music in my off time. 

I know that anyone of these things is doable, but from what I looked at online it seems like it might be hard to do them together. What I can find in product descriptions doesn't necessarily help either.

If you have any suggestions on products, please let me know.

If you have knowledge that you could impart on me, that would also be great. 

Other advice -- while I'm confident that a graphics card could handle 1 1440p monitor at that refresh rate (say a 2060ti or 3060ti for instance ) with relative ease, I'm not sure about 2 monitors (though one monitor isn't really going to need all that much power). Should I be worried about my choice in graphics card for this kind of setup? 

Thank you for any advice/help you can lend.