Help my pc is not working(it is but it's not)

(my first build) I turn on my pc for gaming then game then it automatically shuts down after about an hour(I purposely set it that way so that I don't play overtime), Then Sometimes I want to play more so I turn it back on but it doesn't turn on, it loops through cpu and Dram(Lights on my mother board keeps switching to cpu then Dram normally it's supposed to go CPU-Dram-VGA-Boot). I tested it out if i just shut down regularly to see if the force timer shut down was the problem but when I turn on my pc and turn it off right away it turns on fine after, when I launch a game and play for a bit then shut it off it doesn't turn on again. I always have to wait at least 5 or 10 min.

Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X

Motherboard: B550  Aorus Pro ATX 

Ram: 2X 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600 speed

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive

SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive

GPU: PowerColor Radeon RX 5700 XT

Power Supply: Segotep Power Supply, GP Series 80 Plus Gold Certified PSU Gaming Power Supply with Silent 140mm Fan (750W, Fully-Modular)
Wifi card: Cudy WE3000 AX 3000Mbps Wireless WiFi 6 PCIe Card for PC

4 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

it's definitely caused by the auto turn off.. how did you configure that?

@NotLinked Turn off the "auto turn off" feature and get a grip. You can do it.

3 minutes ago, wat3rmelon_man2 said:

it's definitely caused by the auto turn off.. how did you configure that?

I tested it without the auto turn off and the same thing happened. I'm pretty sure its a setting from windows idk exactly my dad set it up

1 minute ago, Light-Yagami said:

@NotLinked Turn off the "auto turn off" feature and get a grip. You can do it.

no no I really can't and it's my parent's idea and they won't turn it off

Just disable the auto turn off. If you really need a timer and can't just determine the amount of playtime yourself set one on your phone or use a timer app on the computer. Theres no need to use the auto turn off feature if it's causing you issues and from the sounds of it you don't even end up getting off anyway.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

4 minutes ago, NotLinked said:

Ahh, well then you're out of luck. The auto turn off is why it's doing that. If your parents don't want you to play over an hour, don't play over an hour. You could tell them it's messing the computer up but it's not, you should listen to your parents and follow the rules they have set.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, NotLinked said:

Then I'm sorry to inform you but your parents are at fault of your PCs issues. If you can't reason with them, save up on your own and buy stuff that will be yours to fiddle with. That's what I did.