My pc stop working randomly in gaming

Algit

Hi, i bought a new pc 2 months Ago. Now it has starten to do wirdly things. When i game it randomly turn evrything off not pc. I got zero out put to restart it i need to Flip the Button on My psu to get it to turn off. And then turn it on. It started to do it more when My gpu Broke and i started to play on My integrated grapfics. Does i have bad cooling? I just have 2 fans in My front off the Case. Should i ad a rear fan? I have stock cooler om My apu. I going to buy a 3050 when it is realseed. So i need more cooling should i buy it att the same Times our whait? And buy fans and gpu at same Time.

one tip on requesting help from others, ALWAYS give us your whole specs for your pc if you don't know then search it up, if yours till don't then it's going to be harder for everyone else and get better at grammar and spelling please it's really hard for me to understand and I'm sure everyone else has problems understanding. Don't play games on ur intergraded GPU. Do you know how ur GPU broke are you sure it's the GPU problem. Maybe the drivers? something like that?

seems like u should try cleaning your pc for starters. make sure ur RAM sticks dont come loose while u are using the pc.

if the problem still occurs, it might be because the requirements of the games you're playing, in the settings you're playing them at, exceed your specs

11 hours ago, NotLinked said:

one tip on requesting help from others, ALWAYS give us your whole specs for your pc if you don't know then search it up, if yours till don't then it's going to be harder for everyone else and get better at grammar and spelling please it's really hard for me to understand and I'm sure everyone else has problems understanding. Don't play games on ur intergraded GPU. Do you know how ur GPU broke are you sure it's the GPU problem. Maybe the drivers? something like that?

My drivers are THE latest and My Specs is 

Mb: gigabyte a520m ds3h i think 

Ram: hyperx Fury 8gb 4gb+4gb 2666mhz 

Amd ryzen 3 3200 g with stock cooler 

Cooler master b500 psu

2 1200 rpm 120mm fan in front off My Case 

13 hours ago, OVER10RD said:

seems like u should try cleaning your pc for starters. make sure ur RAM sticks dont come loose while u are using the pc.

if the problem still occurs, it might be because the requirements of the games you're playing, in the settings you're playing them at, exceed your specs

How do you mean with loose? 

and yes you definitely need a rear fan... 

how did the gpu break, are you sure it's broken and not just overheating?

What gpu did you have? 

4 hours ago, Algit said:

ryzen 3 3200 g with stock cooler 

yeah it's probably overheating or at least running real hot with no rear fan 

4 hours ago, Algit said:

2 1200 rpm 120mm fan in front

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

4 hours ago, Algit said:

How do you mean with loose? 

sometimes the latches of DIMM slots dont fit perfectly with the RAM sticks. if this is the case, vibrations of the casing can make the ram sticks to come loose.

also make sure your cpu cooler is screwed in tight

4 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

and yes you definitely need a rear fan... 

how did the gpu break, are you sure it's broken and not just overheating?

What gpu did you have? 

yeah it's probably overheating or at least running real hot with no rear fan 

I Haad a msi geforce GTX 1050 2gb low profile. On off the fans started doing a sound like a baad fan bearing. I send it back to the company i bought it from. Wich would repair it or get My money back. Now i got My money back for it. Now i'm waiting on Radeon 6600 if it coming ( No clue about that) or the 3050 to get realseed. And for The fan i would buy 4 fans to get it Cold. 1 for The back. Two for top. And One bottom. Before it overheated (IF that problem) mabe after 8 hours off gaming. Now mabe 1-5 hours. Could it be that My ram stick running hot that is the problem? Thats feeling hot when it goes No output. 

6 minutes ago, Algit said:

Now i got My money back for it. Now i'm waiting on Radeon 6600 if it coming ( No clue about that) or the 3050 to get realseed. And for The fan i would buy 4 fans to get it Cold. 1 for The back. Two for top. And One bottom. Before it overheated (IF that problem) mabe after 8 hours off gaming. Now mabe 1-5 hours. Could it be that My ram stick running hot that is the problem? Thats feeling hot when it goes No output. 

ah, alright I see. well yes, the more fans the better, 4 should be fine!

and idk about that, no rear exhaust fan is definitely not a good idea, so it might have something to do with it, yeah. 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

1 hour ago, Mark Kaine said:

ah, alright I see. well yes, the more fans the better, 4 should be fine!

and idk about that, no rear exhaust fan is definitely not a good idea, so it might have something to do with it, yeah. 

Probaly is overheating works fine as "normal" stuff like having school on distans or watching Youtube.

2 hours ago, Algit said:

I Haad a msi geforce GTX 1050 2gb low profile. On off the fans started doing a sound like a baad fan bearing. I send it back to the company i bought it from. Wich would repair it or get My money back. Now i got My money back for it. Now i'm waiting on Radeon 6600 if it coming ( No clue about that) or the 3050 to get realseed. And for The fan i would buy 4 fans to get it Cold. 1 for The back. Two for top. And One bottom. Before it overheated (IF that problem) mabe after 8 hours off gaming. Now mabe 1-5 hours. Could it be that My ram stick running hot that is the problem? Thats feeling hot when it goes No output. 

Your ram sticks should be cold as they normally dont warm up, your temps are so bad that even some of your components that usually dont get warm are getting hot now.