Go Guardian Work Around

Go to solution Solved by ProjectBox153,
Just now, Hyrogenes said:

Its more because a lot of research sites are blocked. I run into blocked websites all the time when trying to do research for a chem or english paper. I can use my phone in class if i want to game but i enjoy web browsing on the bigger screen

If that's legitimately the case then ask someone in charge of technology. They may be willing to work with you for something like that. 

My school uses a Go guardian plugin on the school chromebooks that block a lot of websites and youtube videos. Is there any non device administrator work arounds that can use in order to evade the blocking software?

You're on a school device, so you should focus on school work. If you're using the device during your free time then you'll need to ask an administrator if they'll make any exceptions. That's highly unlikely, but we aren't really going to help you bypass school restrictions. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

1 minute ago, ProjectBox153 said:

You're on a school device, so you should focus on school work. If you're using the device during your free time then you'll need to ask an administrator if they'll make any exceptions. That's highly unlikely, but we aren't really going to help you bypass school restrictions. 

Its more because a lot of research sites are blocked. I run into blocked websites all the time when trying to do research for a chem or english paper. I can use my phone in class if i want to game but i enjoy web browsing on the bigger screen

Just now, Hyrogenes said:

If that's legitimately the case then ask someone in charge of technology. They may be willing to work with you for something like that. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

1 minute ago, Hyrogenes said:

Contact your schools IT department and ask them to unblock the websites instead of trying to bypass this filter. If it is indeed something you need for school they will be happy to let you access them.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

Thread locked. See previous replies about contacting your school for assistance. Alternatively buy your own device to use. We can't help you bypass your schools filters (which could get you in to trouble).

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450