Problem with windows server 2019 and Hyper-v etc etc

So I have a windows server 2019 on a NUC and a windows 10 pro VM on hyper-v on the server. I domain joined the client computer to the domain and I have made 3x accounts on the AD and made 2x groups called economy and market. 

I made a folder named testfolder and in that folder I made economyfiles and marketfles. I then made permissions for market and economy to see the testfolder and only for economy to read the marketfile and market can read/write and vice versa. 

But when i try to share the testfolder and sign in with a client account I can only see the testfolder and not the files inside the testfolder. Any ideas? 

Both are on the same local network. 

I cant add a server aswell. When i go to All servers and go to manage and click on add server and type in the server name "test" and select that its says target comuter not accessible. I dont know why. I mean do you really need to have a windows server version to add as a server? 

If you are working in a company how is that going to work if you cant add client computers? 

And i can share the files inside the testfolder but they wont be inside the testfolder when i check the client account and the permissions i had set doesnt work. I can still write in a economy if the account is a member of market.

PS: when i share files it says to select the server or computer and i only have the windows server but if the client VM is on the windows server should it matter? And if it matters how can I add the client VM so I can select it wen I share files in server manager?