Help with case that supports 360mm cpu rad and EVGA 3080 Hybrid rad

Go to solution Solved by Entropy.,
31 minutes ago, Otrediance said:

Budget (including currency): ~100-200 but whatever it takes in all honesty

Other details

I currently have a Corsair H150i front mounted in my Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 but im guessing from how hard it was to fit another 120mm rad for my old 1080ti I'll need a different case. I've looked around but have no idea what is actually compatible or if anyone even designs reasonably priced cases for this use case. The EVGA Hybrid is a 240mm-280mm radiator and im thinking maybe i can top mount it in my current case with the front mounted 360mm but highly doubt it. I'm watercooling mainly for temps and then reduced noise in that order. aesthetics and design are last on my list so there's no worry there. Thanks for any suggestions or pointers in the right direction!!

From what I've seen there should be plenty of space for both a 360mm and a 240mm. There's even a cutout at the front of the case so the top rad doesn't need to interfere with the bottom, and even at that lower position a 240/280mm aio at it's highest point wouldn't be in the waterblock.

Other details

I currently have a Corsair H150i front mounted in my Cooler Master MasterBox TD500 but im guessing from how hard it was to fit another 120mm rad for my old 1080ti I'll need a different case. I've looked around but have no idea what is actually compatible or if anyone even designs reasonably priced cases for this use case. The EVGA Hybrid is a 240mm-280mm radiator and im thinking maybe i can top mount it in my current case with the front mounted 360mm but highly doubt it. I'm watercooling mainly for temps and then reduced noise in that order. aesthetics and design are last on my list so there's no worry there. Thanks for any suggestions or pointers in the right direction!!

31 minutes ago, Otrediance said:

Other details

From what I've seen there should be plenty of space for both a 360mm and a 240mm. There's even a cutout at the front of the case so the top rad doesn't need to interfere with the bottom, and even at that lower position a 240/280mm aio at it's highest point wouldn't be in the waterblock.

I am NOT a professional and a lot of the time what I'm saying is based on limited knowledge and experience. I'm going to be incorrect at times. 

Motherboard Tier List                   How many watts do I need?
Best B550 Motherboards             Best Intel Z490 Motherboards

PC Troubleshooting                      You don't need a big PSU

PSU Tier List                                Common pc building mistakes 
PC BUILD Guide! (POV)              How to Overclock your CPU 

16 minutes ago, Brok3n But who cares? said:

Holy shirt youre a Life Saver man i didn't even realize i could put the rad on one side and the fans on the other until i just looked. An idiot is what I am but less so now because of you thanks a million!!!