Motherboard Issue? Sound not working properly

So I've had an issue where sound is unbalanced, and I cant go higher than 2-4 or it'll be too loud (picture below), especially in games (gun sounds are louder than footsteps). 

Spoiler

8yh8uihiu.PNG.caf6d989bc9bc30aebe1071414e9992b.PNG

I've done all I can think to do, sfc scan, Windows update, amd drivers, and drivers from gigabyte does nothing to fix it.
All ideas are welcomed

Edit: I'm using headphones and I only have headphones

Ok, as described this just sounds like the motherboard has A really good sound setup.

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Hey there.

1 hour ago, Syaoran said:

I've done all I can think to do, sfc scan, Windows update, amd drivers, and drivers from gigabyte does nothing to fix it.

Going off the assumption that it's the motherboard's audio that's the issue, not the headphones/speakers.

Ah, not my area of expertise, but here's a suggestion: Realtek Audio Control?

unknown.png

Realtek Audio Control

Do ignore the ASUS logo in the top-left corner. 😅

I recall my GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI board working with this app/software, and it seems like your Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 relies on Realtek for audio as well?

I'd take a look around in the Realtek Audio Control's settings. If there have been changes from the default (any option other than <None>, or skewed sliders), try reverting back to the default (Reset).

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

On 3/3/2021 at 12:12 AM, Eschew said:

Hey there.

Going off the assumption that it's the motherboard's audio that's the issue, not the headphones/speakers.

Ah, not my area of expertise, but here's a suggestion: Realtek Audio Control?

unknown.png

Realtek Audio Control

Do ignore the ASUS logo in the top-left corner. 😅

I recall my GIGABYTE B450 AORUS PRO WIFI board working with this app/software, and it seems like your Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 relies on Realtek for audio as well?

I'd take a look around in the Realtek Audio Control's settings. If there have been changes from the default (any option other than <None>, or skewed sliders), try reverting back to the default (Reset).

Hi Eschew, 

I've looked around the Realtek audio control settings before but nothing seems to off in there (as far as I can tell)

audio1.thumb.PNG.9dc78de883d45da2267d0e06b3610c30.PNGaudio2.thumb.PNG.5db527f7453c87ed788e50894602f10e.PNGaudio3.thumb.PNG.85978a07659cbf9c0e7b092bbe5e1a5f.PNG

Sadly my Gigabyte Motherboard had to be RMAed because the rear audio jacks/Audio chip was faulty.  

"Whatever happens, happens." - Spike Spiegel

9 minutes ago, Syaoran said:

Hi Eschew, 

I've looked around the Realtek audio control settings before but nothing seems to off in there (as far as I can tell)

-snip-

🤔 Hm. Realtek Audio seems normal...

On 3/2/2021 at 7:21 PM, Syaoran said:

All ideas are welcomed

Edit: I'm using headphones and I only have headphones

A probing question: Does this only occur with that specific set of headphones (I'm assuming the HyperX Cloud Core?), and have you updated the firmware for your HyperX Cloud Core headphones?

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)