Installing a SSD into an old All-in-One

Hello everyone! I want to install a SSD into this old HP G1 All in One (Specifically, G1-2114la) and I've run into some problems.

CPU: AMD E-350 - 1.6 GHz

RAM: 3 GB (398 MB reserved for graphics)

SSD: 240 GB

Firstly, the Windows installer would not work for some reason. It detected the bootable flash drive, but after showing the Windows logo por a while, it then showed a blue screen, but shut down afterwards (As if it had trouble loading the files)

I went around that by installing the SSD on an old laptop and doing the first two stages of Windows 10 installation on it (You know, first it load the files, then it restarts for the first time with the new drive. After it shut down for the second time, I removed it from the laptop), so it could finish installation on the AiO. And it did, Windows boots up and it's... Terribly slow. Like, I know it's a 2011 machine with an AMD E-350 CPU. But I thought the SSD would be of help.

I was wondering if anyone would have any experience with these sort of things. Maybe that little SSD swap trick I did is causing some unforeseen issues? Or maybe the CPU is just too slow?