Overclocking Ryzen 9 5900x

GPU - 2070 Super

CPU - Ryzen 9 5900x

RAM - 16gb Corsair 3600mhz

PSU- Corsair 850w

MOBO - Asus Tuf X570

Cooling - NZXT x73 (7 fans, front radiator)

Recently gotten this new cpu and am looking for a good Clock speed for high end gaming. I know the Max for the cpu is 4.7mhz, but not sure what the longevity would be for using that speed, as would at least want to make the cpu last a couple of years. Any ideas for a good voltage paired with like a clock speed above at least 4.5mhz.

4.7Ghz is the boost clock. This is not the peak. While getting all cores to the same high overclock would be difficult, you could theoretically put all the cores on 5Ghz or higher. Anything within boost range will not harm the lifespan significantly as the technology will be obsolete by the time it dies.

I'm not overclocker and I have 3900X which I didn't OC but I suppose not much would you get when OC.

My opinion is that it's simply is not worth it to OC for 200 MHz just to say I OC the 5900X and you wouldn't get much of an improvement over stock.

Forget about it.

If you wanted to OC,you should go with Intel.

Please do not take offence for my apparent confusion or rudeness,it's not intent me to be like that,it's just my BPD,be nice to me,and I'll return twice better,be rude and usually I get easly pissed of...I'll try to help anyone here,as long as it's something I dealt with,and even if you think I'm rude or not polite,forgive me,  it's not me it's my BPD.

Thanks for understanding.

Your best performance is going to be from tweaking PBO and setting an undervolt.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.