Can i use wallet from other site to mine on nicehash?

So I wanted to try out mining on my rig since the prices are extremely good. I already have a bitcoin wallet before registering to Nicehash. I changed the wallet address to my old wallet and in the website it looks as if im offline, but the application seems all good with me still making money. After gaining about US$0.8, the amount disappeared and I assume it is being withdrawn to my old wallet, but no fund has been transferred so far.

*The attached image is from Nicehash's website.

1614702488398.jpg

I recommend mining on a different pool that doesn't charge as much as hicehash

But for your current issue look at the pending transactions list, although less than a dollar being withdrawn doesn't make much sense and seems more like a glitch than anything.

check out ethermine and get a ETH wallet like metamask or whatever you feel the most secure with.

You'll have to wait and see. To an external wallet they pay out weekly and only if you have 0.001 BTC or more. Furthermore they don't support it anymore.

I agree with @airborne spoon. If you really want to mine to a personal wallet, go for ETH and join a different pool. The 5% fee is rather high as well. Other pools only charge like 1.0%.

https://www.nicehash.com/support/mining-help/earnings-and-payments/can-i-get-paid-to-an-external-wallet-address

Can I get paid to my own Bitcoin wallet address?

If you are using NiceHash Miner it is recommended to use NiceHash internal wallet address for payments.

Alternatively, you can use some other Bitcoin wallet address but this feature is deprecated and is not actively supported anymore.

See the comparison between getting paid to your internal NiceHash wallet vs getting paid to your own Bitcoin wallet address in the table below.

Internal wallet address - NiceHash wallet Your own Bitcoin wallet address
Minimum payment threshold 0.00001 BTC 0.001 BTC
Payout schedule Every 4 hours Once per week (Wednesday)
Service fee 2% 5%

Mining to NiceHash internal wallet address gives you additional benefits:

• Advanced Rig Manager and statistics
  • Remote control your rigs
  • Exchanging cryptocurrencies on the NiceHash Exchange
  • Dedicated Customer Support

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I used to use Nicehash, but I noticed that over time the profit was declining. Also this.  I mine directly to a pool now, such as Nanopool.

I use MyEtherWallet for the Ethereum, and minerstat to keep an eye on my system remotely.

Current Build

3 hours ago, LazyDev said:

I used to use Nicehash, but I noticed that over time the profit was declining. Also this.  I mine directly to a pool now, such as Nanopool.

I use MyEtherWallet for the Ethereum, and minerstat to keep an eye on my system remotely.

Profits decline slowly over time because the difficulty increases as more people start mining.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

I do both. Both pay the same. But I have to pay an additional fee when direct mining but only 3 bucks. No real need to mine to another wallet with nicehash anyway. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz