Would you be able to fit this set-up into a mini-atx case?

2 SSDs

RTX 3060 Ti

Ryzen 9 3900x

16GB RAM

+plus all the fans and the stock CPU cooler.

2 minutes ago, gdb123456 said:

probably, depends on the case itself.

But would i have any overheating issues regardless of the case because everything is so compact.

9 minutes ago, MrDBD said:

But would i have any overheating issues regardless of the case because everything is so compact.

Depends on the cooler, case, fans and airflow configuration.

micro-ATX cases are not that small and are becoming the standard as less people want a huge heavy full ATX case these days. Also we used to need those huge cases for all the extra Pcie cards and huge HDDs. With large capacity m.2 drives and cloud services for saves we just dont need lots of HDD cages. Also SLI and Crossfire is not as big anymore and very few need sound cards and other cards. This means smaller motherboards are suitable for more users.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

3 hours ago, MrDBD said:

2 SSDs

RTX 3060 Ti

Ryzen 9 3900x

16GB RAM

+plus all the fans and the stock CPU cooler.

Mini-atx isnt a form factor. mITX (mini-ITX) and mATX (Micro-ATX) are the standards. 

It literally depends on the case tat that point. There's no "yes, these will always be fine in every case" answer because every case is different. Are the SSD's 2.5" or are they M.2 form factors? Which RTX 3060ti; reference design, or AIB card? How many fans is "all the fans"? Are you overclocking? What is "small" to you; sub 10L of volume? 15L? 20L?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25