RX 5700 XT or RTX 3060

Hi!

I have Sapphire Nitro+ RX 5700 XT Special Edition GPU and i was offered a trade for Gigabyte Geforce RTX 3060 Gaming OC (12Gb) GPU.
I Havent used many Geforce GPUˇs at all, i have been AMD fanboy for a long time, so i wanted to ask from people who maybe have more experience wiht both cards.
Is there much performance difference and so on?
Should i trade or is RX 5700 XT SE still better to keep?

Thanks in advance

Always ask for money for your troubles. I recently sold my 5700XT for the same price i bought it 12 months back. When I put it up on sale someone tried to grift me and my response was "I was thinking of raising the price". 

TLDR you have a desired card. make the bitch fork out for it.

10 minutes ago, Mling said:

Always ask for money for your troubles. I recently sold my 5700XT for the same price i bought it 12 months back. When I put it up on sale someone tried to grift me and my response was "I was thinking of raising the price". 

TLDR you have a desired card. make the bitch fork out for it.

its not like 3060 is not a desired card

imo its worth it IF they dont ask for money on top of your 5700xt

if it was useful give it a like :) btw if your into linux pay a visit here

The rx 5700 xt is much better than the rtx 3060.Ok maybe by like 30% but its not worth it to trade.Its better to keep.

How about this 1080 ti for less than $60, possibly a scam, but with the positive reviews by the seller I say its a deal waiting to be taken 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-Geforce-GTX-1080-Ti-Aero-11G-OC-Video-Card/164735072858?hash=item265af9ba5a%3Ag%3A73IAAOSwaRhgPgWP&LH_BIN=1

or if its sold out for anyone wanting it, heres a 1660 ti also possibly a scam but with positive seller reviews

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MSI-GeForce-GTX-1660-Ti-VENTUS-XS-OC-Graphics-Card-G1660TVXS6C/203293677635?hash=item2f553f5843%3Ag%3AxUkAAOSwFNhgPeNv&LH_BIN=1

1 minute ago, Cheburek said:

The rx 5700 xt is much better than the rtx 3060.Ok maybe by like 30% but its not worth it to trade.Its better to keep.

its less than 10%

but the feather set of geforce is a lot more

2 minutes ago, mahyar said:

its not like 3060 is not a desired card

imo its worth it IF they dont ask for money on top of your 5700xt

who instigated the deal? The person who wants the trade should not get it for free. Do not get ripped off.

Just now, mahyar said:

its less than 10%

but the feather set of geforce is a lot more

Maybe the rtx 3060 ti but not rtx 3060 stock

Just now, Cheburek said:

Maybe the rtx 3060 ti but not rtx 3060 stock

3060 ti outperforms 5700 xt 

6 minutes ago, mahyar said:

but it may be a scam. why would somebody give you a better card than what he wants from you

21 minutes ago, Bartandroid123 said:

but it may be a scam. why would somebody give you a better card than what he wants from you

Maybe they are having driver issues from one manufacturer (not unusual with GPUs) and have found in the past that drivers from the other manufacturer will work.

Maybe the tasks their computer does are better optimised for one card than the other.

Plenty of possible reasons.

Also this isn't a 3060 Ti that OP is talking about, it's just a 3060

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

pythonmegapixel

into tech, public transport and architecture // amateur programmer // youtuber // beginner photographer

Thanks for reading all this by the way!

By the way, my desktop is a docked laptop. Get over it, No seriously, I have an exterrnal monitor, keyboard, mouse, headset, ethernet and cooling fans all connected. Using it feels no different to a desktop, it works for several hours if the power goes out, and disconnecting just a few cables gives me something I can take on the go. There's enough power for all games I play and it even copes with basic (and some not-so-basic) video editing. Give it a go - you might just love it.

Imo this guy wanted to mine with this card, and as far as i know rx 5700 xt should be more beast of a card for mining ( or atleast it has been extremely popular around here)

4 hours ago, mahyar said:

THATS WHAT IM SAYING the 3060 ti is more powerfull than stock 3060 and the rx 5700 xt is better than 3060 but slightly worse than 3060 ti

5700xt is slightly faster than the 3060, but the 3060 has RTX, DLSS, NVENC, and other features. In any game that has DLSS, the 3060 will win. And if you want to play RTX, it's the only one between them that can.

If you care about those features, and the trade is legit, it's worth it.

If not, then don't.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

My System: i7-13700KF // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // MSI MPG Z690 Edge Wifi // 32GB DDR5 G. SKILL RIPJAWS S5 6000 CL32 // Nvidia RTX 4070 Super FE // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B x2 // Royal Kludge RK100 // Logitech G Pro X Superlight // Sennheiser DROP PC38x