Razer Viper Ultimate or Logitech g502 Lightspeed?

Reaper_3955
Go to solution Solved by Reaper_3955,

I really wanted a wireless gaming mouse for fortnite, apex legends, call of duty cold war, and valorant. I decided on the Razer viper ultimate and the logitech g502 lightspeed with a hero sensor. it was a really tough choice so i wanted some help to choose the perfect mouse for me. my hand size is medium and I like to play every game using claw.

I really wanted a wireless gaming mouse for fortnite, apex legends, call of duty cold war, and valorant. I decided on the Razer viper ultimate and the logitech g502 lightspeed with a hero sensor. it was a really tough choice so i wanted some help to choose the perfect mouse for me. my hand size is medium and I like to play every game using claw.

I have the g502 (wired version) and I love it, but mice and keyboards are almost always a matter of personal preference. Try to see if there's an electronics store near you that has one or both of those models on display, so you can actually hold it before you buy (might be more difficult in COVID times, but I think it's still worth a shot). 

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

ok thanks man this post helped me more than just looking at pictures of the mice on amazon 🙂 

Theyre not even remotley comparable lol.

G502 is a big heavy ergo mouse while the viper is a smaller low profile low weight ambi mouse.

ok guys, thanks for the help I appreciate it 🙂. I was doing some research on wireless mice and what mice pros use and  I settled on the Logitech g pro wireless. Thanks for the help once again!

1 hour ago, Reaper_3955 said:

ok guys, thanks for the help I appreciate it 🙂. I was doing some research on wireless mice and what mice pros use and  I settled on the Logitech g pro wireless. Thanks for the help once again!

Good luck with Ghub

Slayerking92

<Type something witty here>
<Link to some pcpartpicker fantasy build and claim as my own>

13 hours ago, Reaper_3955 said:

Thats a very good mouse^^