I am planning on buying these wich one better?

I Know that pc is more powerfuel but i prefer laptop over pc. But if the laptop isnt good imma pick the pc.

These are finn websites. thx

pc (lenovo)

Laptop (MSI)

I would go with the lenovo because you would be able to upgrade things when it ages.

The pc from lenovo would be faster as it has 3060ti. And which one's better also depends on the cooling that the pc and the lap has. The lap and pc seems to be having good airflow but we don't know how much fans are there in the pc and if it has aircooled cpu or watercooled. Normally a prebuilt would come with a good number of fans and aircooled cpu. Most people would go for the pc as it has a better gpu, yes it is 3060 and 3060ti they do not have that much difference but a 3060 gpu on laptop has lesser cuda cores and other limitation than the real sized one.  I suggest the pc unless you're a traveling gamer.

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

Welcome!

Do you already have the peripherals that are required to make the desktop work (mouse, keyboard, monitor, speakers/headphones)? If not, that will add significantly to the total cost to get up and running.

If that's not an issue (or you already have them) I'd go for the Lenovo desktop since it has better hardware and upgrade options.

I'd only go with the laptop if portability is a requirement.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

if you want pure performance and overall upgradability the desktop is a much better deal. faster cpu and much faster GPU. lenovo is also pretty great customer support wise. if portability is super important then go with a laptop. personally I find just buying an affordable laptop and running a desktop does the best of both worlds but of course that is more money. and you still have to buy a monitor and perpherals with the desktop

lenovo desktop all the way

‘You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over.’ –Richard Branson

Thx mates. I have monitor,keyboard,mouse and some others. But k ill go for the pc. But is the discound good? It was 1500€ and now 1200€. What y'all think? Or should i wait for something else? 

23 minutes ago, Arhu said:

Thx mates. I have monitor,keyboard,mouse and some others. But k ill go for the pc. But is the discound good? It was 1500€ and now 1200€. What y'all think? Or should i wait for something else? 

I think the discount is good. Go for the pc

If my answer is correct or is helpful please mark it as the solution. Quote me in your post to summon me. Beware that after summoning me ill never leave. 

1 hour ago, Gamer4714 said:

I think the discount is good. Go for the pc

K thx