Rog strix x570-e with ryzen 5 5600x pleasehelp

Budget:. $2800 / 136,000 php

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Lol ,Cod Warzone , Dota 2 , pubg , Nba2k , GTA, AC odessy , last of us, 

ahmm im planning to upgrade my gaming pc , i mean my whole pc and this time im trying to do a gaming pc that's enthusiastic and on its fully potential performance, so i pick the ROG STRIX-E rather than the MSI's MEG X570 Godlike i dont know if its wise to pick the strix-e than the godlike but i read some review on it many times so i pick strix and then the processor i chose is amd ryzen 5 5600x coz i only do is gaming, browsing or others but not video editing , and today i still dont know what to pick on the RAM because i heard some reviews that some people buy the ram and not compatible to the motherboard and some people buy the RAM and its working but not on fully potential or not on the highest peak of what the motherboard can do to the ram. so i still dont know where to look and what to pick on the RAM that can be good or excellent for the ROG STRIX-E. and then the GRAPHICS CARD so i dont want the same mistake that others did for buying a graphics card. so can you guys recommend me on RAM, GPU and the best monitors and cable for it maybe a hdmi or a display port for reaching the highest peak of what i can reach on RYZEN 5 5600x on ROG STRIX-E , so for the ssd i dont have a problem on it and also do i need hdd if i have 2 NVMe SSD
and the powersupple i think i can choose on it that can support the whole electricity needs and the chasses i think i can pick a atx type with more airflow and also i still dont know what to pick over Noctua NH-D15 and NZXT Kraken Z74 . so plss help me guys need your guidance especially thos who have on parts that i mention and those who knows for best performance .

First off, do you actually need any of the Asus X570-E's features? That's a very high-end board for a 5600x. You'll get literally the same performance with a MSI B550-A Pro for example.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

High end motherboard is not equal to full potential.

Any B550 or x570 will run 5600x just fine in stock, in full potential just as AMD design them to do.

You pay extra if you want more features (better audio or ports) or if you want to overclock it to the brink.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w

With AMD CPUs like RYZEN, that cooler can often be fine by itself as it's included, if you buy the 5600x.

Else those big air coolers or water coolers, but more cost while could see a few FPS more by better cooling (hopefully in your build).

the GPU market is a mess, if you don't already have one, it's a really bad time were the supposed new lower end cards are more expensive than some higher end ones. you could go for even lower by price, but that is also not really worth it unless you have a stable market over there or less demand in some shops for certain GPUs. any DIMM DDR4 2300 to 4000 (recommend around 3200 to 3600 MHz) should work and you shouldn't have any problems in finding something that works, recommended GB 16, 8 or 32 can also work but you need 2 sticks of RAM for running in dual channel though (to get the most out of your ram).

See powersupply thread for PSUs, more common PC brands should be decent enough but don't cheap out on them, or it will bite back.

10 minutes ago, SupaKomputa said:

High end motherboard is not equal to full potential.

Any B550 or x570 will run 5600x just fine in stock, in full potential just as AMD design them to do.

You pay extra if you want more features (better audio or ports) or if you want to overclock it to the brink.

Agree with everything but the OC part. Even a decent low-end B550 boad like the mentioned MSI B550-A Pro is equally as capable of pushing the 5600X to it's OC limit. As long as you don't plan on using LN2 that is 😄

SO again for OP: With high-end mobos you don't pay for more CPU performance, but for features. For example more USB ports, better VRMs (for high-end overclocking), more internal connectors (fan headers, RGB headers, USB-Type-C, etc), better BIOS, RGB illumination, design, etc.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

please note that, people can have issues with the BIOS updates for the RYZEN platforms but your motherboard would likely not need one.

Also that gen 4 PCIE lanes in motherboards seems to have their own issues, but shouldn't be too much of a problem if one knows what to look for? and not too big of a deal, does not affect GPUs (unless using with certain PCIe extentions).

4 minutes ago, Quackers101 said:

please note that, people can have issues with the BIOS updates for the RYZEN platforms but your motherboard would likely not need one.

Almost all motherboard will have issue with 5000 series, as it came after the release of those motherboards (except A520), so you will need the latest bios to run it.

Unless the seller specified it is supported out of the box (already updated), you got to be ready to do it yourself.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w