AIO pipes up or down?

venomx

I have mine like this,  from what I understand as long as the top of the radiator is higher than the pump,  there shouldn't be any air bubbles...

How do you guys have yours?

20210301_075236.jpg

if you can have your radiaotor pipes facing down. even better if you can mount the rad on top

Edited by Bartandroid123
Im am a spelling master

Your tubes should be long enough to flip the rad around to make the come from the bottom of the rad. Best case would be the mount on top but i think you don't have enough space there from what it looks like.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

Yah i flipped the radiator, now the pipes are at the bottom

This is how it's now mounted...

20210301-163352.jpg

I have a meshify C and on the spec for the case it says it can house a 240mm rad up top, however it definitely can't.
On the site it says " (max component height on motherboard 40 mm) "

Is it simply because my specific RAD was too big for it ?

Usually fan plus radiator height is +52mm unless you use 15mm slim flans. Most small ATX cases can't fit something like a 240mm radiator on top without using slim fans.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3950X   Motherboard: MSI X570 Gaming Edge Wifi   Case: Deepcool Maxtrexx 70   GPU: RTX 3090   RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 3x16GB 3200 MHz   PSU: Super Flower 850W

1 minute ago, alyen said:

Usually fan plus radiator height is +52mm unless you use 15mm slim flans. Most small ATX cases can't fit something like a 240mm radiator on top without using slim fans.

Meshify C is a mid-size ATX tower.

So yeah if I wanted to top mount on my case it would have to be a smaller radiator.