Budget dual monitor build for Minecraft

YattaRX8

Budget (including currency): <700USD

Country: USA. Also close enough to drive to the Tustin, CA Microcenter

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Minecraft

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Told a friend I'd help her put together a PC for her daughter's birthday(9 y/o). From what I'm told, the daughter wants two monitors to play Minecraft and chat with friends. I guess my biggest concern is whether a 3200g will drive Minecraft okay on one monitor while the second monitor is active with non-intensive tasks. Not really used to piecing together budget builds but this is what I got so far. The monitors have a VGA and HDMI port, which the motherboard also has.

I figure in the future they could buy a low end GPU when needed. And I'd let the mom pick out the case and other peripherals

Another thing I'd like to ask is if there's a comparable prebuilt PC sold somewhere. I'd like to give the option to spend a little extra money in exchange for less hassle in the future if something goes wrong with the PC. My friend's on the low end of the spectrum in tech literacy. I found a couple budget options from Microcenter but one is a bit above budget, and the other looks like it would be a nightmare to get inside the case if needed. I'll link them below

Nightmare Case: https://www.microcenter.com/product/623275/lenovo-ideacentre-510a-desktop-computer

Above budget when adding monitors and other peripherals: https://www.microcenter.com/product/632412/powerspec-b246-desktop-computer

If anyone knows off-hand some better or similar options, it'd be appreciated.

That should be alright for Minecraft, but I'd recommend connecting both monitors through their HDMI ports. You'll need to use a DVI to HDMI cable to do that, but that would be better than 1080p at 75Hz over VGA. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Good to know. I think I actually have a DVI to HDMI cable in my "why do I even have these cables anymore?" box