Windows boot manager comes up every time i start my pc

LordAsperheim

So every time i start my pc, windows boot manager comes up, so i went into my startup and backup settings to change default operatingsystem, but the list is empty and i can't chose anything.

I also went into msconfig, and "boot" to change it there, but that is also blank, and i can't press anything. i can't press advanced otions or even "safe boot" i can only press "ok" and the other tabs. any tips? 

This happened after i swapper m.2 drive

SEE PICS UNDER

image.png

image.png

6 minutes ago, LordAsperheim said:

So every time i start my pc, windows boot manager comes up, so i went into my startup and backup settings to change default operatingsystem, but the list is empty and i can't chose anything.

I also went into msconfig, and "boot" to change it there, but that is also blank, and i can't press anything. i can't press advanced otions or even "safe boot" i can only press "ok" and the other tabs. any tips? 

This happened after i swapper m.2 drive

SEE PICS UNDER

image.png

image.png

You can change the bootloader settings with bcdedit.exe, there are plenty of guides on it. Maybe there is a gui program out there as well but I have not looked for one.

1 minute ago, Applefreak said:

You can change the bootloader settings with bcdedit.exe, there are plenty of guides on it. Maybe there is a gui program out there as well but I have not looked for one.

"The boot configuration data store could not be opened.

1 minute ago, LordAsperheim said:

"The boot configuration data store could not be opened.

Did you clone the drive? Maybe the bootloader is on the old drive.