I'm trying to make a pretty good budget gaming pc and I need a little help

Vee.

Budget (including currency): €800-€900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Modded Minecraft, Escape from Tarkov and some streaming

Other details :

I'm upgrading from my really old PC that has an AMD FX-6300 and a Radeon R7 250

I'm still not sure when to buy because the prices are so screwed atm

My monitor is 1920x1080@144hz and I wanna use it to the full potential

22 minutes ago, Vee. said:

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Modded Minecraft, Escape from Tarkov and some streaming

Other details :

everything looks good in all honesty I haven't seen that brand of power supply and I would grab a branded one unless it is highly reviewed or highly rated. a stock cooler in place of that 212 evo and get a pack of pwm fans is what id do, the motherboard and PSU should be fine unless you plan to overclock your CPU, and the GPU would suffer slightly during streams but should be bearable to your viewers. at 144hz that would mean (theoretically) you're aiming to get 144fps and during a session of Tarkov it may hit around 90 but you wont see it gain much beyond that I'm guessing and you would only see gains for sacrificing some of your resolution and as for modded minecraft that can be risky depending on what kind of mods, textures and things you're doing.

23 minutes ago, Vee. said:

Other details :

Pretty solid in my opinion. The choice of case is yours but I was never a big fan of Bitfenix cases in general but given your budget it fits right in. I would have chosen something like a be-quiet 500dx instead. I would also consider reusing your old case, if the old hardware isn't being used anymore. If your old case lacks airflow, a hole saw to make fan holes is an easy way to it. Depending on what is available by the time you build the system, an ATX motherboard might be a bit cheaper. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  (€214.90 @ Jimm's) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€33.90 @ Jimm's) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte B550M DS3H Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€99.00 @ Jimm's) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€84.90 @ Jimm's) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  (€94.90 @ Jimm's) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€61.90 @ Jimm's) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB WINDFORCE OC Video Card  (€199.00 @ Jimm's) 
Case: BitFenix Nova Mesh SE ATX Mid Tower Case  (€41.90 @ Jimm's) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic CORE GM 500 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  (€79.90 @ Jimm's) 
Total: €910.30
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-02-28 19:58 EET+0200

Solid choice, i edit some things to make it perfect.

Ryzen 5700g @ 4.4ghz all cores | Asrock B550M Steel Legend | 3060 | 2x 16gb Micron E 2666 @ 4200mhz cl16 | 500gb WD SN750 | 12 TB HDD | Deepcool Gammax 400 w/ 2 delta 4000rpm push pull | Antec Neo Eco Zen 500w