Help me understand what happened

KinkyTRex

Wrote a short post without success on this forum yesterday, thought I would try it again. 

While desperately losing in a game of LoL, I was surprised when I my system went into a black screen and became completely unresponsive. Weirdly enough at the exact moment my screens went black, my modem (connected by LAN-cable) stopped broadcasting Internet and WiFi. 

The modem restarted after I turned it off and on again, however for the first time ever my computer refused to Post. I started looking for possible culprits to my issue without any success before lastly reseating my RAMs. Without knowing for sure, this made my computer Post again. 

After being extatic for 5 minutes, the cycle repeated itself. Internet and computer crashed simultaneously. Since then my system has been up and running issue free for the past 24H without any issues. 

I am utterly confused and would just like someone to help me understand what could have happened? 

Power brownout/cut/surge?

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

16 minutes ago, KinkyTRex said:

Wrote a short post without success on this forum yesterday, thought I would try it again. 

While desperately losing in a game of LoL, I was surprised when I my system went into a black screen and became completely unresponsive. Weirdly enough at the exact moment my screens went black, my modem (connected by LAN-cable) stopped broadcasting Internet and WiFi. 

The modem restarted after I turned it off and on again, however for the first time ever my computer refused to Post. I started looking for possible culprits to my issue without any success before lastly reseating my RAMs. Without knowing for sure, this made my computer Post again. 

After being extatic for 5 minutes, the cycle repeated itself. Internet and computer crashed simultaneously. Since then my system has been up and running issue free for the past 24H without any issues. 

I am utterly confused and would just like someone to help me understand what could have happened? 

Could be a number of things, could be something external, like a new device on the same circuit that is unstable, could be a faulty breaker, could be faulty power supply.... Something to do with power delivery. Did something happen at the time of the crash, did a certain device power on, like a microwave or a washing machine. How old is you PC's power supply? Did you plug things in and out of the wall socket lately, maybe you damaged the wiring inside?