Black screen after log in windows 10

Hey guys, i just having a problem with my pc. I only get a black screen and my cursor ofc after i log in. So, i tried opening the task manager (ctrl+alt+delete and ctrl+shift+esc) but it doesn't work. I tried the start up repair, but also don't work. I tried to boot it in safe mode, but nothing seems to happen. I also tried hitting winkey+ctrl+shift+b but it does nothing but a sound. Please help me, i really need help :<

8 minutes ago, miserablegamer said:

Hey guys, i just having a problem with my pc. I only get a black screen and my cursor ofc after i log in. So, i tried opening the task manager (ctrl+alt+delete and ctrl+shift+esc) but it doesn't work. I tried the start up repair, but also don't work. I tried to boot it in safe mode, but nothing seems to happen. I also tried hitting winkey+ctrl+shift+b but it does nothing but a sound. Please help me, i really need help :<

Did you recently install anything? Any updates? Can you access the BIOS? Have you tried resetting the CMOS? If you have the ability attempt using a different drive to boot into, even a USB flashdrive running Linux.

17 minutes ago, miserablegamer said:

Press the num lock key and if it still is functioning then you just have a problem with visual. Usually this is the case if you're running HDMI and not DVI. If you can, run a DVI into your GPU/PC to monitor, you should be able to get visual. It could just be that it needs some updates for the HDMI on GPU or PC to function properly. Usually happens after a fresh install of Windows or an out dated driver.

5 minutes ago, c00face said:

Press the num lock key and if it still is functioning then you just have a problem with visual. Usually this is the case if you're running HDMI and not DVI. If you can, run a DVI into your GPU/PC to monitor, you should be able to get visual. It could just be that it needs some updates for the HDMI on GPU or PC to function properly. Usually happens after a fresh install of Windows or an out dated driver.

The num lock key was fine. And i think my gpu driver was really out dated, but how can i update it while i am in that state?

1 minute ago, miserablegamer said:

The num lock key was fine. And i think my gpu driver was really out dated, but how can i update it while i am in that state?

DVI cable. Are you using HDMI to connect to your monitor?

17 minutes ago, DelavorexIndustries said:

Did you recently install anything? Any updates? Can you access the BIOS? Have you tried resetting the CMOS? If you have the ability attempt using a different drive to boot into, even a USB flashdrive running Linux.

I do installed the updates from windows, and yes i can access the bios (but i do not actually opened it, i just know because my pc showed me that i can) 

Just now, c00face said:

DVI cable. Are you using HDMI to connect to your monitor?

Yes, i am using hdmi

Just now, miserablegamer said:

I do installed the updates from windows, and yes i can access the bios (but i do not actually opened it, i just know because my pc showed me that i can) 

Did this happen immediately after the update or upon restart?

Yes, i am using hdmi

Get off it, and use DVI cable. That should fix your problem. Make sure your monitor supports it.

2 minutes ago, DelavorexIndustries said:

Did this happen immediately after the update or upon restart?

No, but 1 day ago, i finished installing the updates and after that i didn't able to use my pc because i go to my relatives house and now windows don't show that they r completing the updates and i started having this problem. I do have this problem already, but it was quickly solved by just restarting my pc. But now, it doesn't

5 minutes ago, c00face said:

Get off it, and use DVI cable. That should fix your problem. Make sure your monitor supports it.

I'll try to, when i managed to get a DVI cable. Thanks for ur time 😆

I'll try to, when i managed to get a DVI cable. Thanks for ur time 😆

Oh this was supposed to be a simple smile hahaha