RTX 2080 ti not working properly

Zulu boy

Hi. I'm having problems with my gpu 2080 ti 11GB.

Please help me pics are attached.

IMG20210223215931.jpg

IMG20210223220013.jpg

Looks like VRAM artifacts to me. If you still have your warranty, you are better off sending it in.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 minute ago, Zulu boy said:

I bought used from eBay

If you recently got it, then I am afraid you bought a defective graphics card or got scammed. Can you also post GPUZ screenshot?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

It works fine on low resolution, but on high resolution it starts showing lines. GPU_z doesn't detect this GPU

Just now, Zulu boy said:

It works fine on low resolution, but on high resolution it starts showing lines. GPU_z doesn't detect this GPU

what do you mean? did you install drivers? either way this doesnt feel right.

All the drivers r updated. Even bios of the of the board. tuf gaming b450 pro AMD ryzen 5 3600 32GB DDR4 memory

Can you post a picture of the card? There is a really good chance that you got scammed.

Last thing I can suggest is to flash its stock bios and see if that works. I believe this is your card and you should just follow how to flash your vbios guide here. If that doesnt work, that card most likely has a defective vram/ was damaged during mining. I personally wouldnt even bother and try to get my money back.

Dxdiag only shows 99mb of RTX 2080ti.